♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread V.3 ♥ - Page 134 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2014, 10:09 AM   #1996
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of
Re: ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread V.3 ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Good break from tennis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2014, 08:32 PM   #1997
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Surprising that Ma-tosser-vic didnt jump over the net and attack Roger with his racquet. Its very close about who is more disgusting between him or Rodionova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
The new Suarez......
lol that clown wishes.
He is far more talented than Sturridge anyway
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 08:36 PM   #1998
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Peng
Old Yesterday, 03:35 PM   #1999
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

People talking about Wozniacki getting her hair stuck in her racquet... not nearly as cute as the way Chakky got her hair stuck in her racquet frame. And so many people haven't been following tennis long enough to remember that, they think it's the first time it's happened .

I don't even fully understand what happened in Wozniacki's case, it was like it just wrapped around her grip. Strange that it could be stuck that way. Then she grips it over the hair and basically holds the hair onto her grip. If she just had figured out which direction to twist the racquet she could have untwisted it but I guess there wasn't a lot of time. The way she grabbed it actually made her hair stay on the grip. In Anna's case it was stuck in the frame itself, which makes sense. However I admit that the way Wozniacki tries to swing with the hair under her hand and nearly hits herself is rather entertaining.

Great win for Peng Shuai over Aga. Nice bhs.

I wonder what will happen between Marina and Vesnina.

Matosevic seems to be unpopular among Australians. Apparently not a very likeable character from what I've heard (I never really watch him).
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM   #2000
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Woz just likes the attention.

Peng

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM   #2001
country flag Melange

Peng is the sex
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM   #2002
country flag Melange

Nastia and Mona

Old Today, 12:46 PM   #2003
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Nastya, Mona, Ana... terrible tennis from all of them.

Anna Chakvetadze ‏@achakv87

That's funny how @CaroWozniacki hair gets stuck in the racket ,but she still tries to make that backhand ���� http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KQMTBDiH8Y4

Caro's hair accident gets the seal of approval from the ponytail queen.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote