Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

305K views 5K replies 156 participants last post by  James 
#1 ·
Time for a new volume!

#3,928 ·
Hey, just posted in the RG thread but seems to have been deleted? Just wondering if anyone has any tips for attending Roland Garros regarding how to make the most of the experience. Have Chatrier tickets for tomorrow and outside court tickets for Tuesday. Is it possible to get up close and personal with top players on practice courts or other areas like in Wimbledon?

#3,935 ·
Ok, have not posted here in awhile. What a hot mess this place is??! I just don't get the hate, some of those Serena fans really need to get out more. Thought I would join TF to have some fun and chat about tennis, obviously I was wrong :(.

#3,953 ·
i think first of all we need to stop attacking each other openly in GM. it's a given that those hookers will attack any poster who they identify as an "orphan" or "siberian skinhead". report offensive posts and stand up to GM bullies.

or we can just be nice to everyone. but tbh, where's the fun in that? LOL

#3,957 ·
What for?? :hysteric:
More posts were deleted? :spit:

Including that one of Glasgow Troll that came to lurk in here? :spit:
:spit: Glasgow :sobbing::sobbing:

Anyway, finished reading The Fault In Our Stars yesterday and may or may not have cried throughout the final 100 pages :hysteric::sobbing:

#3,961 ·
Yeah I'm not really feeling the actor who plays Augustus based off the trailer, but I still intend to go and cry into my popcorn regardless :sobbing:

#3,963 ·
The cancer romances just don't do for me. My Sister's Keeper was another film that I cringed throughout instead of crying once. Admittedly I haven't read the books, though I don't think I'd like them either.
I liked My Sisters Keeper (enjoyed would be the wrong word to use here). It's one cliche after another, and you know beforehand how it's going to end, but OMG, that poor girl. :sobbing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.