Jarmila Wolfe Cheering Thread!

328K views 4K replies 220 participants last post by  Kurmay3Katti 
#1 ·
Jarka's pictures thread!

This is what it's all about. :D

Post whatever you find. :lol:

#2,489 ·
Re: Jarmila Gajdosova Cheering Thread!

Well I guess, it has to go step by step. Beating Wickmayer was the first step of a long way back. Hampton had probably a lot of confidence after her win against Jankovic. Something that Jarka hasn't. But let's hope that the win against Wickmayer gave her a little boost of confidence already. Now i'm just hoping she is going to play some smaller tournaments after Miami.

#2,491 ·

^ She strikes me as a highly emotional person. When she is feeling good and confident, she brings on her big game and challenges the top players. Seems like the last year or so since her divorce, she's been very emotionally unstable. And that is reflected in her tennis and public statements/actions.

#2,492 ·

No doubt that Jarka is an emotional person. Considering some of her off court issues- marriage breakup! and other stuff like fans harassing her on twitter after her bad loss at the US Open last year, she probably feels insecure and not totally accepted by Australians. She needs love and support :hug:

#2,498 ·

:lol: I love your long posts - they all contain some great typos and misinterpreted sayings :) Seriously, I like them a lot.

Can we now get back to the cheering?

Congrats to Jarka who will re-enter the top 50 in Singles and achieve a career high doubles ranking! :woohoo: :cheer:

#2,504 · (Edited)

She's got nothing to lose, and even though Kim doesn't need many matches she's bound to be at least a little bit rusty in R1, so Jarka's not completely chanceless. She should just go for it.

Anyway, she beat the Belgian #1 in IW, so surely she can beat their #2 in Miami ;)

#2,509 ·

Jarka:hug:
Such a tough first round and she got a set so thats good. Alot of the games in the second and third set still went to deuce, I guess Kim kept her cool and Jarka was probably making those famous UEs of hers :p Tennis Australia twitter said she kept on swinging until the end...

#2,517 ·

I haven't watched Jarks play for a while. I just love the easy power she generates.

#2,518 ·

Jarka serving for the first set against Goerges :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.