Jarmila Wolfe Cheering Thread!

328K views 4K replies 220 participants last post by  Kurmay3Katti 
#1 ·
Jarka's pictures thread!

This is what it's all about. :D

Post whatever you find. :lol:

#2,278 ·
Re: Jarmila Gajdosova Cheering Thread!

Knew it was coming. :sad: Her ranking after Hobart :facepalm: if she keeps playing like this.
Is there any chance Jarka can still qualify for Bali? Early in the year she looked a lock-in, now it seems unlikely at best.

#2,289 ·
Re: News and Articles

Wow - hasn't been an update here for a looooooooooong time...

Has anyone else read this???

Istanbul-based coach Gavin Hopper expected nothing less than her qualifying for next year's season-ending WTA Championships in Turkey for the top eight players on tour.

"I sent her a message saying I was watching (the WTA Championships in Istanbul) last night and said that 'I won't accept anything but you being here next year," Hopper told AAP.

"This is where you live during the year.

"If you play here or not play here is going to depend on what you do over the next few months to prepare yourself'.

"She replied: 'I am ready to play there and I will do whatever it takes to get there'."

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/1600359/Time-for-Gajdosova-to-rebound:-Hopper

#2,296 ·
Re: Jarka's pictures thread!

SHe posted pictures on her twitter which looked ALOT better. Still dont think the dress is great, but Jarka is naturally pretty, when she was being interviewed she still looked gorgeous :) Such a lovely smile.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.