Jarka's pictures thread!

This is what it's all about. :D

Post whatever you find. :lol:

#3,433 ·
Re: Jarmila Gajdosova Cheering Thread!

Still a good effort for Jarka on the comeback trail, Watson is a solid player

#3,436 ·

Jarka's got a good record against Vinci as well, not sure about Errani.

Come on Jarka :cheer:

#3,439 ·

NOTHING BUT ERRORS OH MY GOD :eek:

Jarka come on Davis can be over powered just be focused and stop hitting those easy returns out :eek:

#3,440 ·

Jarka lost the first 6-4 :sad:

Currently down 3-2*, but it's on serve.

#3,442 ·

Jarka:hug:

Of course her comeback is still a work in progress, so we probably shouldn't expect too much too soon.

I still feel that the early signs are positive. Anything like peak Jarka would have been too much for Davis, but at the same time, Lauren seems to have lifted her game significantly of late, so I wouldn't call this a bad loss by any means.

#3,448 ·

I bet Goerges pretended to hurt her ankle and then Ajla and Jarka felt bad about it, so they let them win. Only logical explanation :sobbing:

#3,452 ·

Ugh. :eek:

Why? Why? Why? :bigcry:

GL Jarka. Do you best. Upsets are always possible...:shrug: :cheer:
Why? Because she ranked 265th in the world.

In my experience these players are there for a reason, and a player with such a ranking never get the dream draw.

She needs to start winning some low level tournaments, qualify for bigger tournaments and slowly make her way up the rankings. She won't have the luxury of qualifying for other slams the way she has for AO.

Good to see her back. Her game the other day against Davis was encouraging - but still showed she has learnt nothing and still has no appreciation on how to construct a point. It is hard to be empathetic to someone who refuses to learn from past mistakes

In all seriousness she has had good success rate with doubles. Concentrate on that and she will make a very good financial gain.

#3,451 ·

Oh gosh. I wonder what the UE count will be like for Jarka after this match. Jarka has to really try and be patient this match and choose the right moments to go for it. Unfortunately that's not really her game. Eh. Hopefully she can just go out there and try her best.

#3,457 ·

Can she keep it up? :scared:

Maybe Kerber doesn't like the heat?

Now she's 0-3* down in the third :bigcry:

#3,458 ·

63 06 62

Well, I think this effort is quite good against a very tough opponent. Most people didn't expect her to take a set, let alone a bagel. And the other two sets were not a disaster scoreboardwise.

Hopefully Jarka can take heart - and get a better draw next year :sobbing:

#3,459 ·

63 06 62

Well, I think this effort is quite good against a very tough opponent. Most people didn't expect her to take a set, let alone a bagel. And the other two sets were not a disaster scoreboardwise.

Hopefully Jarka can take heart - and get a better draw next year :sobbing:
Not saying much for your talent if you are relying on kinder draws to progress!

Still, a much better effort and something to take heart from and a bit of a springboard to hopefully a year where she returns to the top 100. I am positive she is not the 265th ranked player in the world, however she still has a lot to do to break in to the top 100.

The game against Kerber highlights the positives and negatives of both players and the WTA generally. So wildly inconsistent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.