Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary

218K views 5K replies 98 participants last post by  SerenaMJ 
#1 ·
Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary

King
Le Bon Vivant
Rex Regum
LBV

My first innanet husband!

10 years on TF, still feels like he's making posts for the first time :hearts:

-------------

As you were.

#5,036 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

Fuckery still reigns in dis bish I see.

#lawgs awf and go baq to bopping to Legenddy's LEGALY purchased 2/11 albern

#5,043 · (Edited)
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

^What happened? :lol:
That uppercut video shocked me and then I realized how perturbed I am by how funny people think it is. So many black people think that violent of a reaction was ok. Which, in turn, made me think a lot about domestic violence, how frequent it is in the black community and how accepted it is as well. Then I thought about my own family and realized out of 12 adult women, only one of us (me) has never been in an abusive relationship before.

The mentality is frustrating to say the least. :lol:

--------

K'naan in 3 weeks. :hearts:

#5,049 ·

Just saw the old discussion in here. Really LBV?! :haha:

I snatched my teacher today infront of the entire class. That punk was really trying me with his rude unprofessional behaviour and smarties interruptions. Just because you are a professor doesn't mean you can act like that with your students. Have to meet the course director now. Would never have expected central saint martins teacher to behave like this.

#5,057 ·

to all you insecure, self-loathing, dick sucking and pussy-having BITCHES, get INTEWWWWW soror BRANDY's TWO ELEVEN!!!!!!!!!

Yasssssss!! Scared of Beautiful >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I cannot relate to the lyrics because Im a self-confident, tight pussy gal, but the her vocals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

#5,070 ·

I swear to LordRena, you guys are so annoying with this "Will she/Wont she play" shit. Ever think that maybe Esther is with Venus this week so the both of them could fly together to Istanbul next week to cheer Serena at the YEC? New thread is coming. This one is just annoying, don't bring this mess into the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.