Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

490K views 5K replies 229 participants last post by  jameshazza 
#1 ·
Hi everyone :wavey:

Thought maybe we could use a thread here to post all the news, interviews, and articles we find on Masha. :)

I just got my new Tennis Week magazine and Maria is on the cover again (she was also on the March cover). :eek:

If they haven't been posted already, I'll scan in the pics and article and post them here later.

#1,938 ·
If it is arranged the same way as the Nike Primetime Knockout last year before US Open, then it would possibly be Masha & Roger vs Vika & Rafa~
but who knows, could be the opposite~

#1,945 ·
+1.

Let the two with the biggest honkers make their own pairing.

#1,954 ·
yeah the stream was a shitfest. lets hope there is one for this nike event and it's a better one. lets not fuck it up and not stream it nike!!!!

#1,963 ·
why so excited about the Nike event?
The match is kind of meaningless, but it has been kind of a long time since we have even seen her. She has had time to work with her new coach---there might be nothing worthy of note---but it will not be an unpleasant task to watch for things.

#1,980 ·
Why pathetic? She is winning by a big margin over the likes of Federer and Nadal...who are arguably 2 of the most popular male athletes of all time. Plus like someone else said she hasn't played there in like 4 years.
It's nice to know that there are so many fans for Maria, almost double the amount of Fedal. :shrug:

#1,979 ·
54% she's popular ;) well would rather her be the face than anyone else. fierce bitch gets bums on seats so make her win

#1,981 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.