Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 5.

338K views 5K replies 115 participants last post by  Pova 
#1 ·
Go Vika!!:bounce:

#2,545 ·
Well Carebear is obviously not easy (this is why I was wary of her only playing Doha) but could be a lot worse. Good luck Vika!

#2,546 ·
The biggest problem I think Vika has playing Kerber is that half the balls that Kerber gets back are pure junk and force Vika to mistime relatively easy shots. Hopefully whatever form and confidence Vika was gaining in Melbourne continues here.

This post has been deleted
#2,551 ·
#2,568 ·
I'm really glad she's playing doubles! Hopefully will in Indian Wells and Miami too. Come on guys, how weak do you think she is? People are saying she shouldn't play Dubai/Doha in a row and now are concerned she is doing doubles here. She played a schedule like that back in 2011 and it worked just fine for her and she needs matches right now.

Here's the head-to-head with Carebear: http://tennis.wettpoint.com/en/h2h/101836-102485.html Vika has never lost to her so hopefully she can keep it that way :).

#2,570 ·
I'm really glad she's playing doubles! Hopefully will in Indian Wells and Miami too. Come on guys, how weak do you think she is? People are saying she shouldn't play Dubai/Doha in a row and now are concerned she is doing doubles here. She played a schedule like that back in 2011 and it worked just fine for her and she needs matches right now.
Doha/Dubai worked out so well for her in 2011 that she considered retiring straight after :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.