Madrid Chat Thread

22K views 389 replies 45 participants last post by  doomsday 
#1 ·
Keeping with tradition
Cheering and Jeering for players other than Maria Sharapova
:cheer:

See less See more
#7 ·
Serena again starting slow , Putintseva needs to win this 1st set untill Serena warms up

if Serena wins first set , she will become confident and calm , what means 6-1 in the second set

"Calm on!!! Davai" Yulia is behaving as usual

#9 ·
Serena again starting slow , Putintseva needs to win this 1st set untill Serena warms up
serena is warmed up now :help:

this set will end 6:4 for serena :help:
and bagel ion second :tape:

hope i'm wrong, then i will eat my words out here :lol:

#15 ·
i expect Li Na beating Serena, but Serena can be beaten by nobodies in her first rounds on clay. But still Putintseva is too much "nobody"

#18 ·
I'm an Aggie girl, in a tennis wooooorld. Hair in plastic, is fantastic!
Blonde-Aga is slaying, whoever is going to snatch that wig will have a great prize.

Meanwhile Serena is going to def Poots with a 2nd set breadstick, nothing to worry.

#19 ·
yeah putintseva lost fist set, i'm afraid she'll be gone fast in 2nd set :help:

but serena's game didn't impressed so far, i don't know wha player doesn't use more all of hers shitty starts of the match :help: all season she plays like crap and then she has wake up call :help:

well it'll be interesting to see how she will be playing in later stages :confused:

so masha is sick a bit :help: nothing to be worried about or ? :help:

#20 ·
it looks like ball is going through the air very fast , but surface is really mud and Serena's flat shots are significantly absorbed by this surface, but the bounce isn't high enough

#23 ·
I'm sorry :sobbing: I really want Woz to win matches just for you at this point, and I'm sure others here feel the same :sobbing:

But yes. I don't know what she can do at this point. She seems so stubborn about changing things and I fear that she's content now just to pick up decent prize money. I don't know what to say about her anymore :sobbing:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.