Tennis Forum banner

The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

149K views 2K replies 70 participants last post by  Potato 
#1 ·
Hey all
As our off topic/off season thread proved to be soooo popular - I thought it might be worth setting up a proper one for JJ forum posters as the season gets underway!

Basically - if it doesn't fit in any of the other threads (Important or otherwise!) then it can live here!!!

Enjoy!

#1,375 · (Edited)
It took 3 minutes for RVP to score. Vermaelen kicked the ball straight to him :yawn: Nice of him to be so generous to his BFF.

Amazing penalty miss by Rooney just before HT. Santos taking Judas' shirt at HT. Disgusting. They should want to rip his head off, but they were giving him hugs pre-game. Except Wilshere, who was insulted to even have to shake his hand & made zero eye contact :hearts: The only one with sense.

#1,379 ·
Ah, Nai, there you are! I thought of you the other day when I read this article. I mean, EIGHT boyfriends at the same time! Seriously, you French people! Seriously! How do you manage to get any work done at all?? :oh:

#1,404 ·
Do any of you guys worry that when JJ's career is done she'll go broke because she doesn't know how to manage her money and spends it all on shopping and giant houses? I fear she'll end up like Mark Philippoussis or something :hysteric:

Reactions: -NAJ-
#1,405 ·
Nah, not really. Her money is probably managed by her parents who seem business-savvy enough. Sneki is an economist after all, and her dad is apparently some kind of businessman. Baby Jeca may be a bit weird but I don't think she's a fool. Well, I hope she's not. :tears:

#1,410 · (Edited)
It is NID, Ma :sad: I don't think I will even watch. I'm too "jaded", the "handbrake is still on"[/Arsene]. Arsenal were spoiled for too long, and we are now a mediocre team, it's painful to accept that this is our level now :sad: AW is too stubborn & some his decisions in recent times are just :tape: :sobbing: :hysteric:

Chelsea winning 6-1 atm, but still on the way out has cheered me up a bit :oh:

#1,411 ·
He needs to stop giving away your best players in the end of every season. And he needs to stop being so cheap :hearts: I truly do think that you wont get Barca this time, it would be too much.

lol, Shitty out is lovely thing too. Though I hate that they'll be able to focus more on PL.

#1,412 ·
I don't think he will change. There is money, but he doesn't want to spend. Who would want to come to a mid table team anyway? :shrug: Theo & Sagna will be next to go, then after that maybe they can start from scratch :shrug:

This weekend was reasonably comfortable for once. Cazorla's dive, however...:eek:

The Manc derby full of drama as always, with the final outcome NID. Hate. Spurs losing a 1-0 lead to lose 2-1 in 89 & 90 mins was amaze, though :hearts:

Torres scoring another 2 goals :spit: Is he back1111111!!!??

#1,413 ·
lol, Arsenal is not a mid table team, you'll be in top 4 when the season ends, I have no doubt about it. But it's definitely time to change the strategy and actually sign players who can bring the title, not just top4 place.

Cazorla's dive was brilliant :hearts:

Vile city fans :rolleyes: Though, how can any guy with such cap enter the pitch so the whole world could see him? I don't know if Hart is trying to protect Rio or that guy from Rio bitchslapping the Santa's elf out of him

#1,414 ·
Arsenal have made me into a drama queen :lol: but I have lost faith in them. They haven't competed for many years, and that disappointment takes its toll :sobbing: But, hey, AW says 4th is like a trophy :weirdo: I'm not even convinced the second string can best Bradford tomorrow. We may have the amazing strikerforce of Chamakh & Gervinho :help:

Santi did a Bale, "anticipated contact" :sobbing:

Typical Citeh chavs :facepalm: He had his season ticket removed from him today :lol: Rio was taunting the fans (& I detest him) but obviously the coin was too far. Joe Hart has made some terrible errors this season.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.