Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allez Mandy Minella!

345K views 5K replies 62 participants last post by  James 
#1 ·
:hearts:

Hope she can keep going on with that confidence from Bad Gastein.

I think It was time that she got her own thread apart from Luxembourg tennis.

#2,588 ·
This is Mandy??? Not real ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#2,590 ·
Don't worry I wasn't quite serious, of course its Mandy and ... she looks awesome even the pic is very small ;)

Good question, I was thinking she's still in Germany or Lux before leaving to SA.

Because if she already had arrived down there she would have posted something with Chanelle ... wouldn't she?

#2,597 ·
I was just kidding with the airport ;)

Julia's hitting partner is atm Sally Peers. Have you maybe ever seen her play?

Dammit, kinda sucks that shes not in q as if she was I would be able to watch her match without getting distracted with other good matches around. Im gonna go to qualies :bounce:
Mandy was just too good at the end of season so you cannot watch her in the qualies :eek:

But maybe you will see her practice during qualies. If she keeps up her form she will have more than one match in the MD. I hope so much she makes some rounds in Melbourne.

Btw I'm worried not to see her in Nürnberg this year coz the tournament has got a new date in the calendar that is parallel with Straßburg (directly before RG). Maybe she prefers Straßburg because it's closer to her home town. On the other hand she wasn't playing Straßburg last year so I can hope.

#2,598 ·
When I was counting correctly Mandy had an aggressive margin of almost 40 percent in her final match in Captiva against Dabrowski :yeah:

This is a really good value.

#2,612 ·
Sorry I had the wrong formula. But Mandy's aggressive margin value is still good.

She's 28 to 11 percent ahead vs. Dabrowski. This shows how she was dominating in that final.

I will post her values if I get the stats.

#2,600 ·
What kind of player is Peers? Pusher or more aggressive? What do you think? I just asked because I wonder why Jule is choosing her as hitting partner.

#2,602 ·
Then she's is the opposite to Jule ;)

Hope for you Mandy is doing well in Melbourne. Can't wait for it ...

#2,615 · (Edited)
An article

http://www.tageblatt.lu/sport/story/12387363?redirect=mobi&nocache=0.7477025741245598

But I think what was explained here was already explained last week or a few weeks ago
This means Mandy always tells the same in interviews :lol:

But there are some real news. So Mandy is in South Africa since last monday, the interview was made shortly before.
She was asked why going to South Africa and she answered she never has made a preparation in the heat for AO but this would be important coz the ball bounces in quite another way in the heat. She was invited by Chanelle Scheepers and will play dubs with her till RG.

She is convinced she had a positive development of her game in 2013. She's never played tennis on such a level but admitted that she would have liked to win some of her close matches against Kvitova or Stephens i.e.. But her performance in these matches shows that she improved a lot.

She told she has the potential for Top 50 if she would be able to call her potential more consistently. She will achieve her goals if she manages it to win those matches more often. She had some problems in the past to play as a favourite. Too often she loses her matches she expected to win and she wants to change it. (in my opinion she is on a good way since she was winning the Captiva tournament where she had no problems to confirm her favourite status).

The headline is: "I has to get cooler!" (I think she already is rather cool on court. Sometimes she should get even more aggressive for my opinion)

The full interview is in the printed version of Tageblatt.lu.

So please dear Luxembourg users, maybe someone of you guys who has that newspaper can make a pic of the full article and upload it here … ?

Thanks a lot if possible :)

#2,616 ·
Mandy is in pietermaritzburg. This a provincial main town in the south east of South Africa. They have 26°C during the day.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#2,617 ·
Mandy in S.A.

Obviously she feels good :)

I'm relieved she is in a provincial town and not in one of the big cities. She told she wants to get some new impressions.

#2,620 ·
Mandy makes the best of all her trips and journeys. She's not only playing and practising but curious to see new things and get some new impressions. She's very open minded and that's good for her and her development.

Pls guys if you want to see Mandy have a bagel pls vote for her here:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=473301

She needs just two votes to get the title!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.