Pictures of Sabine - Page 311 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2014, 11:02 PM   #4651
country flag Lamb4Life

Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pictures of Sabine

Obviously not as good as Jimmie's and Rix's + really terrible light in the tennis arena, but here is a selection of my pics from the R1 match in Luxembourg I really have to play with my camera settings

Lamb4Life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 15th, 2014, 11:43 AM   #4652
country flag maurysicki

maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice

Thanks!

SABINE LISICKI
maurysicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2014, 01:26 PM   #4653
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Thanks
Old Oct 15th, 2014, 01:29 PM   #4654
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post

Wow
Old Oct 15th, 2014, 01:48 PM   #4655
country flag Schnffy

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...43893052308956

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...43893052308956

Sabine Lisicki was elected 'best dressed Player' at the Player's Party

Old Oct 16th, 2014, 06:20 PM   #4656
country flag Lamb4Life

Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold

I can post a zillion pictures from yesterday, but actually this one sums up the whole match... The desperation in Sabine's eyes

Sorry for the awful quality...lighting was really bad...I tried to clean it up in photoshop though...
Lamb4Life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2014, 02:00 AM   #4657
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb4Life View Post
I can post a zillion pictures from yesterday, but actually this one sums up the whole match... The desperation in Sabine's eyes

Sorry for the awful quality...lighting was really bad...I tried to clean it up in photoshop though...
No need to apologize -- you captured the moment.

Just wish there had been a different expression on Sabine's face.
JohnMcP is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote