Articles and Interviews - Page 313 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 5th, 2014, 11:42 AM   #4681
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Articles and Interviews

Wozniacki’s keeping the faith in maiden Slam quest
http://www.todayonline.com/sports/wo...den-slam-quest

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2014, 01:03 PM   #4682
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Caroline Wozniacki
“My last match of the season was here losing a tie breaker to Serena, kind of felt like the
same thing, but at the end of the day, it was great fun today, a different format. You have to
rush a little bit sometimes, especially with the 20 seconds, took a little bit of time to get used
to it, but it was a lot of fun, my team was great.”
“My form is great and I feel like I’m in good shape. I feel like I’m ready for Australia already
shape wise, but I’m still going to work on my tennis and keep improving.
http://www.iptlworld.com/uploads/pdf...AM-DISPLAY.pdf

Old Dec 5th, 2014, 01:14 PM   #4683
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

call me crazy, but I feel optimist about Australia

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2014, 05:29 PM   #4684
country flag CWTennis

Marathons not on Caroline Wozniacki’s mind anymore
http://gulfnews.com/sport/tennis/mar...more-1.1425967

Old Dec 15th, 2014, 04:58 PM   #4685
country flag CWTennis

Wozniacki lauds depth of women's game
http://www.beinsports.tv/news/articl...of-womens-game

Old Dec 16th, 2014, 09:46 AM   #4686
country flag CWTennis

Caroline Wozniacki Takes On Her Wildest Dream
http://www.self.com/body/celebrity/2...ce=twitterfeed

Old Dec 18th, 2014, 12:23 PM   #4687
country flag CWTennis

INTERVIEW: Caroline Wozniacki - Taking on the world with a smile on her face
http://sport360.com/article/internat...smile-her-face

Old Dec 21st, 2014, 07:44 PM   #4688
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future

Forecasting Wozniacki's 2015 Season
RU90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2014, 04:08 PM   #4689
country flag CWTennis

Can the stupid golf media leave her out of it!

Caroline Wozniacki discouraged Rory McIlroy from donating to charity
http://www.cbssports.com/golf/eye-on...ing-to-charity

Old Dec 23rd, 2014, 05:46 PM   #4690
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
Can the stupid golf media leave her out of it!

Caroline Wozniacki discouraged Rory McIlroy from donating to charity
http://www.cbssports.com/golf/eye-on...ing-to-charity
Pretty nasty piece of work by Kyle Porter | Golf Writer:

Quote:
I really sort of hope Wozniacki gets dragged into this somehow if only for the super awkward shots of her having to defend her ex-fiance in the high court of Ireland.
He's hoping that Caro gets dragged into this and is putting his nasty, petty hopes on the content of this email from McIlroy's old agent, Conor Ridge.

Quote:
He seemed to do a U-turn a couple of weeks ago because Woz (Wozniacki) told him that giving donations to big NGOs like that is stupid because you don't know where the money goes and also because she had spoken to him about focussing their efforts of having a Foundation together.
Well if that's it - no way in any sane world will Caro even be asked by anyone to get involved in this. It's Rory's problem.

The author is trying to make it look as bad as possible for Caro and even then I'm left thinking - and that's it.

What does this petty minded journalist think Rory's defence is going to be - "Oh I did this because Caro told me she thought I was stupid to give money to this charity and I always have to do whatever she says or suggests."?

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2014, 10:38 PM   #4691
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

I dont think "my girlfriend said we should start a foundation together" is going to get Caroline in any trouble.
If they got married , had kids, then a bad divorce, imagine how big the problems would be, with Caro ending her career early and having kids and then he dumps her.
She was lucky he ended it before it got very legally complicated, since he obviously didnt care about a longterm relationship. Just a public branding.
They didn't even have an argument! He just got on the phone 1 day and made a 3 minute call. Like ordering a pizza
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:30 PM   #4692
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Here at 4pm (16:00 danish time) there's a interview with Caro on TV2 News, where she talks about her year...

She bla. says: "If you go thru hell, keep going!"

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote