After today SIMONA HALEP deserves most improved Player of the Year NOT SLOANE ! - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 13th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #436
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: After today SIMONA HALEP deserves most improved Player of the Year NOT SLOANE !

Quote:
Originally Posted by drg View Post
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...1741101&type=1 . Matt go and vote for Sloane , i think you will be first
Is there anybody else who voted not for Simona ?? I see only "Simona" in comments
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 13th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #437
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: After today SIMONA HALEP deserves most improved Player of the Year NOT SLOANE !

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
What has being top 10 got to do with it? The reason Simona isn't top 10 as opposed to Kerber and Errani is because she DIDN'T do basically anything at the majors and that's precisely the reason that people are skeptic about Halep. She never carried her runs into deep runs at the majors. Errani and Kerber DID and that's why they became top 10 players.
Nope.. Just because Simona hasn't finished her raise so far. It started on May
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote