Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria Videos thread... vol.3

512K views 5K replies 257 participants last post by  Meelis 
#1 ·
probably could do with this thread to keep all the videos together and leave the photos thread for photos...:cool:

Nouf might repost some of his vintage Mvids in here as well...they are a must for Maria fans especially the ones from Wimby, USO & RG 2004, as well as the offcourt ones.

TRL 06 video is here...
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=9JI0KKF3

#2,532 ·
I like her answers, especially her choice of John McEnroe and Steffi Graf (I also love them). And Maryline Monroe as celebrity she'd like to sit with.
I rememer that M. Monroe was on her list of people with whom she'd like to share a coffee and JMac as one of her dreamed partner for mixed doubles when she made her Top 10 lists on her website. She's constant on her choices.

#2,534 ·
Yeah, I think she really loves his attitude :lol: I never watched a single match of his, but from what I know from interviews and stuff, even though he was rude on the court quite a bit, he had that spark, passion and competitive spirit which are basically Maria's trademarks, so I think she really respects that when she recognizes it as someone's quality :yeah:

#2,537 ·
:hearts: Love all those videos of Maria with Cara Robinson! She is so smiley and relaxed and cheerful, in fact they all are - either she has some amazing aura around her or they are all instructed to behave like that around her... LOL - but they all look so spontaneous.

#2,548 ·
Hi all.. I have been abroad working for the past month so have missed seeing most of the French Open this year. Has anyone made any highlights of Maria's matches? Or has anyone been able to keep any highlights online with the French Open taking them down?! I remember in 2012 people began uploading to Vimeo and we could watch highlights of all her matches at RG.. If this has happened again please could you share links. Would love to finally see these matches and see Maria win her 5th Slam! Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.