Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mona Barthel

520K views 5K replies 150 participants last post by  James 
#1 ·
die 18jährige schülerin, derzeit nummer 624 der welt, besiegte heute in der ersten runde der stutgart-quali KARIN KNAPP (wta 67 / 5) mit 61 36 64. respekt! :)

#4,540 ·
Who cares about Sofia anyway? Mona said she is tired form this long season after Beijing. Hope she rest now for some weeks at her home and then start preparing for the 2013.

I wish someone tells Mona she needs a real coach who travels with her next year. I hope Sunna (her sister) tells her that if she can see this post. Please tell her Sunna if you can hear me. Mona would be a much better player with a good tennis coach.

Reactions: maturedgirl
#4,542 ·
Today Mona appeared in my dream.:lol: She gave me one of her rackets after she finished her training. Apart from her mum and another random player she is hitting with, I was the only one watching her probably.

I guess this is a sign that I like her a lot. I dreamt of Anna before but I don't remember what the dream was about. Nole too.

#4,543 ·
^ :D
It's not the end of season and I already miss Mona :sobbing:

What are the most important goals for Mona in 2013? What do you think?
For me it's:
-find new, good and real coach :eek: then all this goals will be done
-reach 4th round in Slam
-improve 2nd serve - too much DF's
-reach TOP 20 at least
-learn how to play good dropshot. in this season she play dropshot sometimes (i think it will be valuable skill in the future), but often there were hopeless :lol:

Something else?

Kanda, nice signature! Shvedova looks like Rodionova a bit :lol:

#4,545 · (Edited)
^ :D
It's not the end of season and I already miss Mona :sobbing:
Me too. I miss her already.
Today I dreamt of Mona again. What the hell is happening to me?!! :lol: I guess I love her that much.:sobbing:

What I saw in the dream: I was walking in the street near my home excatly. I was totally bored that day and was walking alone thinking about my life and the things I did wrong. Then all of a sudden I saw 2 girls playing some game with each other. Both were holding tennis rackets and one of them was Mona. :speakles: I couldn't believe my eyes for a second.:speakles: Then I decided to stop being shy (which is I am most of the time) and ask her to take a pic with me. She was extremely nice to me and I took more than one pic with her. 3 or 4 pics.:D What a fanboy. :lol:

Then suddenly my mom saw me talking with Mona a little bit. She thought that Mona was my GF. :spit: I have no GF by the way so that's why she thought like that. :lol: Later I explained to her who she is. :lol:

One of best dreams I had. :drool::lol:

#4,553 ·
Thanks to Jimmie for these great pics (and all the others he did at Luxembourg):worship:
Imo these are some of the best that were ever made of Mona on the court.

Mona didn`t even tell a few words to her fans on her homepage at the season`s end.:confused:
A little strange. She probably just forgot it .
However, hopefully she`s fine and on a good way to prepare for the new season.

#4,565 ·
From her website 2 days ago:

16.11.: Today I was introduced by the WTA as 19. favorite player of the year. I am really proud of it, because this placement is much higher than my ranking. I want to say "thanks" to all people that clicked on my WTA profile and made this ranking possible. Here is the link.
16.11.: Finally I translated the timeline into English. You can see it here.

#4,568 ·
Mona Barthel und ihr Jahresrückblick:

Mein Jahresrückblick

Die Saison 2012 ist zuende und ich befinde mich schon in der Vorbereitung für 2013.

2012 war das erste Jahr, das ich komplett auf der WTA-Tour gespielt habe. Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit der Leistung, die ich gezeigt habe. Ich konnte meinen ersten WTA-Titel in Hobart gewinnen, erreichte die 3. Runde bei den Australian Open und hatte mehrere "Super"-Spiele gegen Topspielerinnen, wie z.B. Victoria Azarenka in Stuttgart oder Indian Wells.

Natürlich hätte ich mir manchmal etwas mehr Konstanz in meinem Spiel gewünscht, aber, wie gesagt, es war das erste Jahr auf der WTA-Tour für mich. Ich musste mich erst an den Rhythmus gewöhnen. Ich hatte vorher hauptsächlich Turniere in Europa gespielt. Die vielen langen Flüge und die Jetlags waren neu für mich.

Jetzt weiss ich, was mich erwartet und freue ich mich schon aufs nächste Jahr.
http://www.mona-barthel.de/berichte2012.html

Wird wohl wieder so laufen wie in diesem Jahr, also mit Mutter Hannelore an ihrer Seite.

Ich hoffe mal, dass sie wenigstens zwei Drittel ihrer Punkte bis Paris verteidigt und dann auch bei den GS ab RG mal die erste Runde übersteht.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.