Tennis Forum banner

Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2

1M views 4K replies 154 participants last post by  Sptr 
#1 ·
It only took 4 years, but having reached 5000+ posts it's time for a new thread. Here is a popular blast from the past to start us off... :)

Old Thread found HERE

See less See more
#243 ·
:hysteric: this made my morning :haha:

Distractions, distractions ... However, I doubt she's the only one there with a BF.
see, I don't like Rory either, but one player needs distractions, he/she can't be focused on tennis only 24/7, if he/she does, then something will go wrong really fast in the mental game...and most of all, it's known that sex before events does miracles to women :lol:

#244 ·
see, I don't like Rory either, but one player needs distractions, he/she can't be focused on tennis only 24/7, if he/she does, then something will go wrong really fast in the mental game...and most of all, it's known that sex before events does miracles to women :lol:
Everyone knows that this is just a rumour started by the boyfriends/husbands of those women.

#250 ·
The black dress is probably for a night match if Caro should happen to have one at this year's US Open.

#258 ·
Where is that photo from and when was it taken?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.