Tennis Forum banner

What do you think about Azarenka this week and beyond?

Azarenka's behaviour this week

6K views 24 replies 22 participants last post by  Break My Rapture 
#1 ·
I usually hate watching her play because of her flounciness, her petulance, and outrageously undeserving sense of entitlement, but I've been watching this final for a while now and, incredibly, have yet to find her contemptible in the slightest. Even when she plays a poor shot, her reaction is never more than a shake of the head or a poke of the tongue. What's happening? Has she finally got the attitude adjustment she needed from that RG loss, or will we see some more obscene, sulky behaviour from her at Wimbledon?

(Also, possibly irrelevant side-note, but she looks GOOD this week. Never found her attractive really, but the hair, the colour of the dress, even that godawful headband thing she's going with recently, all looks good).

#8 ·
I have never seen anyone "cry" as much as she did 10 minutes ago without actually seeing a goddamn drop of water:Tape:

#18 ·
She is trying to show a new Vika, but with her knee problems she can't.
She played a beautiful tournament and her knee was bothering her but her happiness made her be stronger and today things were diferent.
I just hope that she can do well in Wimbledon :)

#20 ·
I think she'll push over the seagull and brutally murder the orphan. :hearts: Vika.

#23 ·
Yes, her attitiude and behavior is better this week..

#25 ·
It's the same old Azarenka: sooner or later she'll lose her temper, push over an orphan and brutally murder a seagull. :spit:

Her behaviour on-court has been like this all year actually. She's not cursing, imploding and etc as fast as last year. Last year, she would definitely not be smiling when she missed a shot or when a linesman made a bad call. I think Sumyk really helped her a lot with it during the off-season, but it's not perfect yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.