Multi sports thread - Page 72 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2014, 10:09 PM   #1066
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Multi sports thread

^ but at the same time, you're totally happy to believe that Mercedes would deliberately sabotage Hamilton's car ...

Personally I believe Sir Jackie could be onto something. It looked deliberate, as Nico just went through the chicane without breaking or even trying to break nor turn. Hence the notion it was arranged and part of the punishment Nico have had to accept.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2014, 10:33 PM   #1067
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
^ but at the same time, you're totally happy to believe that Mercedes would deliberately sabotage Hamilton's car ...
Oh dear. So where do you dream up that nonsense that I believe that? And actually thinking the same as Jackie Stewart that Rosberg deliberately went off. You're about as way off the mark as you were with your predictions on the that tyre test last year.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2014, 06:49 AM   #1068
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Cilic beats Nishikori 3x3 for his first GS title, congrats.
That's the second GS this year won by someone other than the Big Four, the times they are a-changing!
Old Sep 9th, 2014, 01:27 PM   #1069
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
Oh dear. So where do you dream up that nonsense that I believe that? And actually thinking the same as Jackie Stewart that Rosberg deliberately went off. You're about as way off the mark as you were with your predictions on the that tyre test last year.
You mean the tyre test where Mercedes was found GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS, but regrettably got a light sentence because of a technicality?

I dreamed it up, when I read it here in this very thread. Unless of course you've now deleted it, but I cannot be bothered to go search 20 pages back.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2014, 12:28 AM   #1070
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
I dreamed it up, when I read it here in this very thread. Unless of course you've now deleted it, but I cannot be bothered to go search 20 pages back.
Yes you dreamed it up. I have commented on the reliability issues always happening to Hamilton and the pit stops that used to always be longer than for Rosberg. And I have mentioned conspiracy theories on the internet. But in future I would ask of you to kindly not just make up utter nonsence about what I have said or believe. (e.g. start claiming that I believe Mercedes deliberately sabotaged Hamilton's car).

As far as the tyre trial last year - your predictions of any sort of Mercedes ban or penalty affecting points and the world championship were always going to be wrong and were OTT and extreme. The Sky team pretty well thought the same for the nature of the offense. None of the Sky F1 Team shared your opinion as to the offense itself or the punishment you predicted.

Old Sep 28th, 2014, 04:36 PM   #1071
country flag terjw

Jamie Donaldson secures the Ryder Cup for Europe. Great win guys.

Old Sep 28th, 2014, 04:48 PM   #1072
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

oh, it's over, thank god, sick of seeing what's his face on my twitter timeline!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2014, 06:58 PM   #1073
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Federer injured his back in his long SF vs Wawrinka yesterday so Djokovic wins YEC title on walk-over. It's the first time that's happened in the tournament history and it's only the third time in Federer's career that he withdraws from a match. Djokovic is YE #1, which was a given even before the final.
Old Nov 23rd, 2014, 03:38 PM   #1074
country flag terjw

WD Lewis Hamilton. Now a double world champion. Definitely too good to only have won one. And what a start from the grid.

Old Dec 14th, 2014, 10:41 PM   #1075
country flag terjw

Congratz to Lewis Hamilton for winning BBC Sports Personality of the Year. Rory was runner-up and the betting odds favourite. Jo Pavey was 3rd.

Old Dec 14th, 2014, 10:50 PM   #1076
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

oh, that's just made my day, take it little gobshite!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2014, 12:54 AM   #1077
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Caro tweeted about it.
Lots of stuff on twitter

Ian Chapman ‏@ianc86 1 hour ago
Dread to think what Caroline Wozniacki's phone bill will be after tonight. #SPOTY2014

Martyn Rosney ‏@martynrosney 1 hour ago
#SPOTY votes

Hamilton 209,920
McIlroy 123,745

Caroline Wozniacki's phone bill must be massive.

Brizz ‏@Brizz_Rat 2 hours ago
@IanJamesPoulter FairPlay to @CaroWozniacki she must have been hitting the redial button to tactically vote against @McIlroyRory

Many more. If she's still thinking about Rory, then its amazing her career actually improved when he broke up with her
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote