Tennis Forum banner

Best Looking Racquet?

20K views 47 replies 36 participants last post by  princekim 
#1 ·
What do you guys think is the best looking racquet? Please post a picture!

#35 · (Edited)
If only it played as good as what it looked.....

It wasnt bad. It was just a not so good version of the Head YOUTEK IG Prestige Mid.

I tested it a while back and so wanted it to be my new racket. Yonex. VCore89 won out. I was channeling my inner PeakPierce with both (Mary played with very similar looking rackets) so it was win win ;)

#38 ·
For me, it's Wilson Pro Staff 90. I hate rackets with wide frame, this one has a thin frame in both perspectives and a classy look. Love it with a white grip :hearts:
Overall, Wilson rackets are best-looking imo They are like Nike, but for tennis rackets. Simple, with a spark of coolness

#39 ·
I always found the Wilson racquet Davenport used in 05-06 tobe so good looking,at least to me.

#45 · (Edited)
I have 4 Yonex 4Core 100Ss and I think that they play better than the Vcore Xi :shrug: I got them at the beginning of the year when the Vcore Xi had just come out and I preferred the feel of the 100S :shrug: It felt more flexible and powerful :)

I think Yonex rackets are great for a certain style of player... The rackets have characteristics that the others juts don't have :)

Also, something that people don't realise until you put the rackets together is that Yonex rackets actually aren't that rectangular :) They just look it because they have thicker outsides and a longer head :) And I think, unlike many, that the racket has been good for Woz :lol: And I don't like her :oh:

#44 ·
Lots of votes for Yonex VCore 100s :hearts: which is what I use :)

And I'm really upset because I don't like the new version :(

But my all time fave looking racquet would have to be:

2nd place goes to Roger's racquet

3rd place goes to Vika's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.