The random whispers thread - Totally Off Topic! - Page 105 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Today, 09:14 PM   #1561
country flag UCLA

UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of
Re: The random whispers thread - Totally Off Topic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carabajo View Post
How far would you go to mess with someone?

well , i can tell u what i did to my cousin at his party when we celebrate his 18 years . The party was insane , we had a huge fun , but at one point .. i went full retard to scare my aunt by making a joke that included almost everybody there .

Like a director ( Nolan ofc ) ) i`ve started to contemplate a plan seeing my cousin dead drunk . And that gave me an idea . A bad one ofc ) but an ideea nevertheless

Well , to make it short , when my cousin was lying really drunk after almost 1 day and a half of party , i`ve made some photos with him , made the bed with some sheets that he could look like it was in a coffin , put a lighting candle on his hands and made a picture with my polaroid ( that was back in 1998 ) Anyway , to be everything even more authentic and scary for my aunt , knowing that she`s a religious type of woman , i went with my eyes full of onion crying and trying not to laugh by telling her that my cousin , her 18 y old boy died, showing her the picture and still trying so HARD not to laugh when in fact i was crying because of the damn onion that i`ve put in my eyes . anyway ( special effects ) ))

Well , there is too much to tell u afterwards , but what i can say is that i`ve learn my lesson in a hard way , i mean like a Denzel`s "Training Day" kind of hard way :cry:

I did learn my lesson ... i think ))

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Today, 09:16 PM   #1562
country flag quiet_mike

quiet_mike has much to be proud of quiet_mike has much to be proud of quiet_mike has much to be proud of quiet_mike has much to be proud of quiet_mike has much to be proud of quiet_mike has much to be proud of quiet_mike has much to be proud of quiet_mike has much to be proud of quiet_mike has much to be proud of quiet_mike has much to be proud of quiet_mike has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
anybody share this feeling with me ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinfurs View Post
i always found Tuesday to be the worst day of the week...
Trying to make Monday sound better
quiet_mike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:23 PM   #1563
country flag carabajo

carabajo has much to be proud of carabajo has much to be proud of carabajo has much to be proud of carabajo has much to be proud of carabajo has much to be proud of carabajo has much to be proud of carabajo has much to be proud of carabajo has much to be proud of carabajo has much to be proud of carabajo has much to be proud of carabajo has much to be proud of

Quote:
well , i can tell u what i did to my cousin at his party when we celebrate his 18 years . The party was insane , we had a huge fun , but at one point .. i went full retard to scare my aunt by making a joke that included almost everybody there .

Like a director ( Nolan ofc ) ) i`ve started to contemplate a plan seeing my cousin dead drunk . And that gave me an idea . A bad one ofc ) but an ideea nevertheless

Well , to make it short , when my cousin was lying really drunk after almost 1 day and a half of party , i`ve made some photos with him , made the bed with some sheets that he could look like it was in a coffin , put a lighting candle on his hands and made a picture with my polaroid ( that was back in 1998 ) Anyway , to be everything even more authentic and scary for my aunt , knowing that she`s a religious type of woman , i went with my eyes full of onion crying and trying not to laugh by telling her that my cousin , her 18 y old boy died, showing her the picture and still trying so HARD not to laugh when in fact i was crying because of the damn onion that i`ve put in my eyes . anyway ( special effects ) ))

Well , there is too much to tell u afterwards , but what i can say is that i`ve learn my lesson in a hard way , i mean like a Denzel`s "Training Day" kind of hard way :cry:

But to not making a so long story , i did learn my lesson ... i think ))

Oh, you are bad! Did you really party for a day and a half?!? That's legit!
Old Today, 09:36 PM   #1564
country flag UCLA

UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of UCLA has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by carabajo View Post
Oh, you are bad! Did you really party for a day and a half?!? That's legit!
Eh , when somebody need to sleep he went to sleep . It was a big house of one of his friends , no parents nearby .. But most of us didn`t leaved that house . Then .. the problems .. emerged .. somehow. after i give the picture to my aunt .. all hell breaks loose .

And it`s kinda unfair if i think about it .

My aunt did beat me then , and i deserve that , i admit . But then she called my father then he beat me too .. damn , that was ugly ))) anyway ... everything that i`ve done i bring that storm to myself , i know )) so .. besides some dark humor that still lives in me somehow after all that , yea , i`m fine

P.S. And that party is still the best party i ever went ))

Old Today, 09:55 PM   #1565
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:

I did learn my lesson ... i think ))

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #83 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #97 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:59 PM   #1566
country flag UCLA

Downey Jr speaking in 2008 ))

I was a pioneer in 1998

Old Today, 10:21 PM   #1567
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

For the non-romanians, a good read about the significance of 1st of March in Romania. It's actually one of the more cool traditions we have.

http://www.theworldreporter.com/2012...-martisor.html
Old Today, 10:54 PM   #1568
country flag FrameSetMatch

FrameSetMatch is just really nice FrameSetMatch is just really nice FrameSetMatch is just really nice FrameSetMatch is just really nice FrameSetMatch is just really nice FrameSetMatch is just really nice FrameSetMatch is just really nice FrameSetMatch is just really nice FrameSetMatch is just really nice FrameSetMatch is just really nice FrameSetMatch is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
For the non-romanians, a good read about the significance of 1st of March in Romania. It's actually one of the more cool traditions we have.

http://www.theworldreporter.com/2012...-martisor.html
That's a great article. I was wearing mine today and my colleagues were asking me about it. Apparently my explanation was too confusing for them so I should just send them this link
FrameSetMatch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote