Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Photos of Petra Kvitova

2M views 5K replies 184 participants last post by  Meelis 
#1 · (Edited)
Please Put all photos / images / avatars / wallpapers of Petra here : matches, interviews, events, photo shoots etc. (both on-court/on-tour & off-court/off-tour) Thank You.

#2,431 ·
Hey guys, I have one small request for you. :) I wanted to find some wallpapers in fullHD (1920x1080) minimally for me to use them as a desktop picture of my PC but most of the photos and pics here are too small for my fullHD screen and don't look nice on the screen. The other thing is that is quite hard to find really nice pictures of Petra rather than just action shots in which she doesn't look so well (they are good to look at after the match but not keep them as a wallpaper). I hope you'll get what I mean. :) :rolleyes:
It's very hard for me to find decent picture and when I'm lucky its vertical and you can hardly use it for a normal screen, though. :confused: :rolleyes: :mad:

Thanks for your potential help. :worship:

#2,435 ·
Thanks Paul, this photo is great in the quality aspect but I kind of don't like the angle (partly because I would shot this differently) and if I could ask, I'd like to have some photo from the court. :rolleyes: :(

Thank even to you Shifty for all those photos, but unfortunately there is always something bad about them.

The 1st one is great but I'd like to use the original photo without the text and it doesn't look good on big screen, too.
The 2nd one is great also, but this is exactly what I keep getting when finding HD wallpapers, a really big picture but when you open it you realize that it is actualy a small one which was enlarged. :mad:
The 3rd is my most favorite of your suggestions. :) Its hilarious, great quality pic and Petra is looking good, but you cannost recognize that she's a tennis player. :rolleyes: But yeah, I could use this one, why not. :)
The 4th is also great but looking so weirdly processed (enlarged or something like that :rolleyes:) and as I said, it's not from a court. :sad:
The 5th is actually quite good not only in terms of quality. If you want, you can see my study of how would I edited it (because it looks like the photographer don't know what contrast, other than center composition or white balance means :rolleyes:):

The original photo: http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8964/petra001920x1080.jpg My edit: http://imageshack.us/a/img4/4340/petra021920x1080.jpg
I recommend you open them in two separate tabs and compare the changes by clicking on 1st or 2nd tab. ;) :)

The 6th was unfortunately taken very badly I like many other people would surely do would deleted in the first place if it wouldn't be my only photo I took. :rolleyes:

But this is not problem of only one photo, it's many photos I've seen especially from Wimby 2012 (I don't know what photographers did then, though :rolleyes: Maybe they was so stunned by Petra :confused:). So it's very tough to find a big picture which is not blurry (badly taken), enlarged etc. :sad:

But again thanks for your help, I will stay with Shifty's number 5 (the Dubai one with the trophy edited by me) for now. :) But If you didn't have anything better to do, your help would be much appreciated. ;) :wavey:

#2,436 ·
The 5th is actually quite good not only in terms of quality. If you want, you can see my study of how would I edited it (because it looks like the photographer don't know what contrast, other than center composition or white balance means :rolleyes:)
you can find edited version from this photographer but size is smaller, your version is not that far from his edited version, tho he had advantage of editing raw file.

If you want some good quality Petra pics, you have to follow or ask sport photographers for big versions or even raw file itself, everything you find on blog sites would be not edited quick raw-jpg conversion photo just to post something faster or smaller edited version for magazines\big ass sites, only handful of photographers post good big versions online, mostly they post small size that is not suitable for wallpaper

btw, as for sib campaign photo, background is simple you can easily delete captions yourself without noticing they were there, tho i remember i saw somewhere original photo, if i find it, i will give you link;)

PS: I totally given up on wallpapers or screensavers, i prefer blank screen without any pics or shortcuts icons:cool:

#2,448 ·
OMG! She looks AMAZING :sobbing:

So damn beautiful and getting fitter and thinner by the minute - the belly is disappearing :banana:

She's BLOODY beautiful. Knocks the others into the corner with her class and beauty :inlove:

#2,449 ·
Can someone please make a small avatar for me of this STUNNING photo?

Please?

#2,450 ·
This is something you could use, if you're thinking about a different crop or format or both, it's very easy for me to edit it. ;) :)

Reactions: PetraReeMona
#2,451 ·
Thank you so much Jack - they are just what I wanted.

Thank you, thank you, thank you :kiss: :hug:

Doesn't she look FABULOUS?

#2,452 ·
You're welcome. :)

She does, I also love her honest smile. :) :hearts: :worship:

#2,453 ·
Yes, it's the smile of someone who has had a good family life and hasn't turned into a bitch. There are other players from whom I have never seen a totally sincere smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.