Tennis Forum banner

Maria and Grigor break up?

3K views 27 replies 26 participants last post by  Monzanator 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Please don't speculate about player's personal lives in GM.

You can discuss personal issues affecting players only if you have a confirmed source, per GM rules.

Here in Siberian Siren, speculate away.

#6 ·
And do you believe what they say in the media? :lol:
Look, it's simple: he lost fair and square, he wasn't supposed to, they have to sell you the "future of tennis" kool- aid (didn't they wrote that article about him being the 5th most marketable person in sport? :spit: ), now they have to find excuses for their brainless predictions. Media 101. If he only learned how to improve his ROS, maybe he would fare better. In Rome he was a joke against a subpar Nadal. I guess even in that case he had a couple of bad days... :p Or Wimbledon last year... :rolleyes: do I have to go on? ;)

#17 ·
And do you believe what they say in the media? :lol:
Look, it's simple: he lost fair and square, he wasn't supposed to, they have to sell you the "future of tennis" kool- aid (didn't they wrote that article about him being the 5th most marketable person in sport? :spit: ), now they have to find excuses for their brainless predictions. Media 101. If he only learned how to improve his ROS, maybe he would fare better. In Rome he was a joke against a subpar Nadal. I guess even in that case he had a couple of bad days... :p Or Wimbledon last year... :rolleyes: do I have to go on? ;)
Yes, that 5th most marketable in world article made me a bit like this: :confused: - I am all for - first results then glory, not in reverse...
As for breakup - I doubt it is true.

#7 ·
Sharapova and Dimitrov have split?!

From his press conference today, after losing to Karlovic:
"But I must say I didn't have the best, you know, couple of past couple of days.

No, it was just things. But, you know, it's something you have to, as I said, you have to go through and fight through the days. It's just gonna sound like an excuse, so I'd rather not talk about it. It's just, you know, things that I had to go through."

#8 ·
Re: Sharapova and Dimitrov have split?!

There was already a thread like this. It was closed.

#16 ·
i don't think they did , personnal issues can be anything , anyway it's their life at the end of the day i mean don't you dare break up

#23 ·
Riff, if I am writing on this forum, I probably do live on planet earth, I am on visit here, because we cannot connect with you guys on earth from mars, our technologies are not compatible with yours, so...
Enough of the joke, but there was no need to attack me because of ooops offending the poor boy... I am tired of our society for hyping something or someone without having substance to back it up with... in my book, for my liking, standards etc. heneeds to improve a lot to deserve the spot he is hyped to right now - by Nike, by the journalists and so on....
As for that ESPN article - it is cringe-worthy...
As for Serena.. the rumour goes on and on, now an "insider" on MTF claims it to be true... lmao
But where there is smoke.. I think they did have something... lol

#24 ·
Riff, if I am writing on this forum, I probably do live on planet earth, I am on visit here, because we cannot connect with you guys on earth from mars, our technologies are not compatible with yours, so...
Enough of the joke, but there was no need to attack me because of ooops offending the poor boy... I am tired of our society for hyping something or someone without having substance to back it up with... in my book, for my liking, standards etc. heneeds to improve a lot to deserve the spot he is hyped to right now - by Nike, by the journalists and so on....
As for that ESPN article - it is cringe-worthy...
As for Serena.. the rumour goes on and on, now an "insider" on MTF claims it to be true... lmao
But where there is smoke.. I think they did have something... lol
Oh No.

The mental images. Could give me nightmares...

#28 ·
She watched him in Queen's Club vs Ward so the answer is rather obvious... ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.