Your tennis results?! - Page 136 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2014, 11:22 AM   #2026
country flag Idemo

Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walking Bye View Post
Oh god my smash How could I forget My consistency might be in there too, but I'm not sure I ever had it to begin with

Btw, If I lost QR1 and didn't reach the final of conso, would I even have a ranking with no points and one tournament (This is increasingly likely)
No, you only get a ranking when you actually get ranking points, not just for participating.
DOUBLES TITLES: 2014 Biarritz $100K (w/HenryMag.), 2014 Nottingham $50K (w/cornet224), 2014 Melbourne $15K (w/cornet224)
Idemo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2014, 11:28 AM   #2027
country flag The Walking Bye

The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future

Well I think I'll win a few Q rounds, as the no.2 seed for Dingley goes to my club and private lessons when I have group lessons. He's pretty good, but I could rally with him and definitely return his serves so yeah.

Tennis Tipping:
Titles: Singles: 50K Aning 2014 Doubles:
The Walking Bye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 11:38 AM   #2028
country flag Idemo

Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walking Bye View Post
Well I think I'll win a few Q rounds, as the no.2 seed for Dingley goes to my club and private lessons when I have group lessons. He's pretty good, but I could rally with him and definitely return his serves so yeah.
Considering it's Altona, you may even start off in main draw automatically, and get a free crack at some larger points. You never know.
DOUBLES TITLES: 2014 Biarritz $100K (w/HenryMag.), 2014 Nottingham $50K (w/cornet224), 2014 Melbourne $15K (w/cornet224)
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 11:52 AM   #2029
country flag The Walking Bye

The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idemo View Post
Considering it's Altona, you may even start off in main draw automatically, and get a free crack at some larger points. You never know.
Hopefully Barely any entries so far, but do the ones you see in the tourney page count for all, or just the online ones?

Tennis Tipping:
Titles: Singles: 50K Aning 2014 Doubles:
The Walking Bye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 12:09 PM   #2030
country flag Idemo

^I'm not really sure what you mean. But normally, most entries come in the last few days before entry closes.
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 01:37 PM   #2031
country flag ivanxie

ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idemo View Post
^I'm not really sure what you mean. But normally, most entries come in the last few days before entry closes.
You'll see that they usually end up extending the closing date and a massive barrage of entries come flooding in. It's the same for every tournament basically.
ivanxie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote