Semi Scores!! - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2004, 11:02 PM   #631
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Elena wins with BH winner.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2004, 11:02 PM   #632
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Lena into final
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2004, 11:03 PM   #633
country flag Rocinante

Rocinante is just really nice Rocinante is just really nice Rocinante is just really nice Rocinante is just really nice Rocinante is just really nice Rocinante is just really nice Rocinante is just really nice Rocinante is just really nice Rocinante is just really nice Rocinante is just really nice Rocinante is just really nice
Go Lena D

I'm so relieved
Old Sep 10th, 2004, 11:03 PM   #634
country flag fabifan#1
Banned

fabifan#1 is a jewel in the rough fabifan#1 is a jewel in the rough fabifan#1 is a jewel in the rough fabifan#1 is a jewel in the rough fabifan#1 is a jewel in the rough fabifan#1 is a jewel in the rough fabifan#1 is a jewel in the rough fabifan#1 is a jewel in the rough fabifan#1 is a jewel in the rough fabifan#1 is a jewel in the rough fabifan#1 is a jewel in the rough
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fabifan#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2004, 11:03 PM   #635
country flag BK4ever

BK4ever has disabled reputation
Elenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cheaters get what they deserve.

SERENA. MUGU. VIKA. PETKO. CARO. TIMEA. SVETA. HEATHER. KAIA. TAMIRA. FLAVIA. GEORGI. COCO. LUCIE, SLOANE. PENG. SORANA. ALICIA. JAEDA. CICI. FRANCOISE.

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN. SHENAY. DINARA. GISELA. SPREM.
BK4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2004, 11:03 PM   #636
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
DEMENTED defeats CHEATER!!!!!!!!!!!! with backhand winner.

sorry jenny better luck next year
treufreund is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2004, 11:03 PM   #637
country flag Happy Guy

Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of
OMG, this shouldn't happen..............my fav 1 v fav 2...............................and Jennifer came up short (very close) again...............................

Congrats Elena!~

ELENA DEMENTIEVA MARTINA HINGIS JENNIFER CAPRIATI LI NA PENG SHUAI ZHENG JIE MARIA KIRILENKO ALIZE CORNET
Happy Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2004, 11:04 PM   #638
country flag dylan24

dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all dylan24 is a name known to all
these were the last chances for capriati and davenport to win a gs event
dylan24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2004, 11:06 PM   #639
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future
WOW!! GO ELENA!!! Nice she won it with a winner instead of an error from Jcap. I do feal for Jcap though
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2004, 11:06 PM   #640
country flag mn73

mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold
I'm gutted for Lindsay and Jennifer, particularly Lindsay to lose that way. And Jenny - three final set tiebreaks at the US Open semi's - that's gotta hurt. I really think they should get rid of them.

Cheers for Elena D - she gets alot of criticism because of that serve, but she's a fighter. Who would have thought that Elena Dementieva would be the only player to make two Grand Slam finals this year!!!

Good luck too to Svetlana - she deserves to get her name recognised!

Bet the US TV networks are crying enough rivers to flood the whole USA!!!

Jelena Jankovic : US Open finalist 2008 and World No. 1

Jennifer Capriati : 3 Grand Slams, Olympic Gold and World No.1

[center]Rafael Nadal : 10 Grand Slams, Olympic Gold and World No.1 [/center]
mn73 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2004, 11:06 PM   #641
country flag Mrs. Peel

Mrs. Peel has disabled reputation
Just back from my errands just in time!!!!

This is the best Non-William's US OPEN EVER
Mrs. Peel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2004, 11:13 PM   #642
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute
Alyona is the angel in disguise. She made it though the audience made sneery claps ...
I havn't been able to write a word within the match...

Congrats Alyona ! What a boost of confidence this has to be !!!!!!

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2004, 11:15 PM   #643
country flag Timariot

Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute Timariot has a reputation beyond repute
Insane match. And Capriati's umpteenth USO choke. Alyona just CLAWED her way through the third set.

The splatting noise you're hearing is US TV network executives jumping from their office buildings.
Timariot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2004, 03:52 PM   #644
country flag Paneru

Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timariot
Insane match. And Capriati's umpteenth USO choke. Alyona just CLAWED her way through the third set.

The splatting noise you're hearing is US TV network executives jumping from their office buildings.
This also bodes well for Elena.

All the past SF's she lost to Monica, Venus, & Justine,
they've gone on to win the title!

I think Elena will do it!
Paneru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 12:00 AM   #645
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Semi Scores!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneru View Post
This also bodes well for Elena.

All the past SF's she lost to Monica, Venus, & Justine,
they've gone on to win the title!

I think Elena will do it!
she didnt but still a great match in the semi's great memories