Tennis Forum banner

Some wallpapers of maria

64K views 390 replies 69 participants last post by  ricardo26 
#1 ·
#89 ·
She was really adorable back then, after Wimbledon, just look at the pictures.

I'm not saying she isn't still, but she's more and more like every other blond 23 year old American girl every day, which is also a good thing I hasten to add.

I feed three horses every day. One is 26, and needs it, one is four or five, and one is a bit older. The youngest one cannot tolerate the middle one having anything. I'm not sure whether it is inbuilt ritual starvation, or something he does deliberately.

My point is I could train the horses not to do it, and they are challenging me to do that, but I would rather they thought about it and reached their own conclusions.

I'm not saying being happy and willful and selfish is wrong, but who has time to deal with it? I'm a busy artist who needs the right mood, because what I feel comes out in the finished work. I really believe that. I don't get angry to paint, but well nourished, with a good idea, and the right tools I can do it. Same is with tennis I think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.