Videos of Petra Kvitova - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 18th, 2014, 11:16 PM   #916
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Videos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by honzaneumannn View Post
Nothing better than asking her about her favourite place in CZ to spend there her holiday? Shifty had that answered question in Miami too, you are right: before Shiftys moving to title-less JJ being her no. 1 prospect...Despite JJ not being able to catch some title for a very long time, one must admit, she is now playing better than Petra...
Well, I must admit it wasn't the best question I could think of but in fact it was the 1st thing that came to my mind and I wasn't really expecting that anybody would even read that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 18th, 2014, 11:24 PM   #917
country flag honzaneumannn

honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all honzaneumannn is a name known to all

I am one of the purblind Petras fans so I read everything concerning her...
honzaneumannn is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 02:11 PM   #918
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

I forgot to share this here right after I uploaded it.

And here is the whole match.
Quote:
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 10:32 AM   #919
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Aravanecaravan (Brent)

HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:50 AM   #920
country flag *Jack*

Here is one funny video from Facebook page of the Czech Fed Cup team: video

It features Petra and Petr Pala who are trying to say hello for the Czech radio station TV Relax. They are basically just saying (or trying to say) this: "Hello, it's Petra Kvitova, and Petr Pala, greeting to all fans and watchers of TV Relax, we're looking for you in the CEZ arena. Come to support us during the weekend."
Quote: