Katie Swan - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2015, 12:49 AM   #226
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katie Swan

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-hay-igual View Post
From the reports, it sounds like Celik's ball wasn't a shank and was actually hit out of frustration. Now obviously I'm sure she didn't mean to hit the umpire, but unfortunately it did and she was disqualified. But punishing a 15 year old girl for a comment which was said out of surprise more than anything else is a little unfair. She's probably not completely mature enough yet to second think what she poses and it's a shame you don't like her anymore because of that However, Bellis' ball was a rebound. It only slightly hit the judge below hip level. In my opinion, all involved (Swan too) are just young and inexperienced, they all need to be around for quite a while longer to control their emotions/feelings/words
No, Sofia Arvidsson has said that Susanne was hitting the ball to Bellis when she shanked it and hit a linesman. She didn't do it out of frustration. That is wrong.
I am more disappointed in CiCi for saying Come On after an unfair Default than with Katie. But her comment was so bitchy and not at all amusing.

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 1st, 2015, 07:06 PM   #227
country flag Potapovushina
Pervupova~

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute
Katie is playing 10K SES qualies atm, she beat Xiao Xuan Guo 1 & 2 in Q1.

In Q2, she'll face fellow Brit (5)Lisa Whybourn. Lisa currently is out of the Top 1000, but she has a CHR of 250... Very interesting!

Girls who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2015, 07:26 PM   #228
country flag nimble kitty

nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all

They would have to be drawn in the same section. This is a tough one for me, I don't know who to root for - Lisa has had her fair share of injury problems recently and it'd be nice to see her doing well again but at the same time I love seeing Katie doing well. Either way I suppose one of them will get through. GL Katie!
nimble kitty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2015, 08:19 PM   #229
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

GL Swan!
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2015, 11:22 AM   #230
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Katie through to the main draw after Lisa retires 6-4, 1-0 down. I'm sad for Lisa, who cannot seem to catch a break, but I'm hoping Katie takes full advantage of this and has a good week.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2015, 12:57 PM   #231
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

SES

(5)Nudnida Luangnam (THA) v (Q)Katie Swan (GBR)
Katerina Kaminkova (CZE) v (Q)Marketa Vondrousova (CZE)
(wc)Savannah Sills (GBR) v (Q)Petra Granic (CRO)
(4)Vojislava Lukic (SRB) v (Q)Patcharin Cheapchandej (THA)

Katie vs. Markéta in second round.
Old Mar 2nd, 2015, 06:32 PM   #232
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Luangnam won't be easy. IN fact, it looks like every round Katie could face a tough opponent.

*hingis_forever* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2015, 09:06 PM   #233
Pervupova~

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on qualifying Katie!

Luangnam is a former Top 200 player... Still hope she wins and faces Marketa in R2!

Girls who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys
Old Mar 2nd, 2015, 10:16 PM   #234
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by *hingis_forever* View Post
Luangnam won't be easy. IN fact, it looks like every round Katie could face a tough opponent.
This is OK. Exactly the tasks to be mastered by a young player.
Old Mar 3rd, 2015, 02:10 AM   #235
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
I'm definitely not complaining about her draw. They're all players she can beat, but she will probably have to play well to do so.

*hingis_forever* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2015, 02:22 AM   #236
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Luangnam won last week's event in Sharm with relative ease so she's obviously in good form. It'll be a tough one.

... for some reason.
Old Mar 4th, 2015, 03:45 PM   #237
country flag elba

SES

(Q)Katie Swan (GBR) lost (5)Nudnida Luangnam (THA) 76(7) 46 57
Old Mar 4th, 2015, 07:33 PM   #238
country flag Dawson.

So close

... for some reason.
Old Mar 4th, 2015, 10:39 PM   #239
Pervupova~

So close...

But the scoreline definitely looks encouraging!