Your tennis results?! - Page 150 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2015, 12:16 AM   #2236
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

If anyone wants to help me find a new racket please pm me! I currently use a Head LiquidMetal but it is way too light for me

New York, New York

#1 Fan of Melanie Oudin and Lauren Davis
GOATdin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2015, 12:27 AM   #2237
country flag The Walking Bye

The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute

^I wouldn't know where to start I'm using a Prince Tour 100 which works well for me, but I'm not sure if you'd like it

Racquets Thread

Simona Halep Karolina Pliskova Angelique Kerber Ana Vrljic Nina Alibalic Alex Nancarrow Heather Watson
The Walking Bye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2015, 02:59 AM   #2238
country flag Lisickniacki

Lisickniacki is just really nice Lisickniacki is just really nice Lisickniacki is just really nice Lisickniacki is just really nice Lisickniacki is just really nice Lisickniacki is just really nice Lisickniacki is just really nice Lisickniacki is just really nice Lisickniacki is just really nice Lisickniacki is just really nice Lisickniacki is just really nice

I choke worse than Almagro.
Lisickniacki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2015, 03:27 AM   #2239
country flag Spencer.
Mia San Arsenal

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
My dream run in the playoffs came to an end tonight to the hands of the 8th seed, 63 63.

It was a shame because I was so off today, nothing was clicking for more than a few points at most, and just my overall game was very blah. Not horrible, but just very vanilla, and inconsistent.

Don't wanna make excuses though my opponent picked my weaknesses and attacked them when needed, so my mix of mediocrity and his game plan made him a solid winner tonight.

This is the farthest I've ever made it in the league though so nothing but a positive and great season for me. First time reaching Round of 16 of the playoffs, and went 4-1 in my division. The guy I lost to in the season, I beat him in R2 of the playoffs, so I got my revenge.

Summer season in a month or two, so a nice break now from super competitive, to just playing with friends and coworkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugues Daniel View Post
Wozniacki has magnificent shotmaking if you ask me, but it's not the power kind of one. She has to rely on all court tactics to make effective her sweet topspin mix, while still able to hit pretty decent winners when she feels them, especially with the backhand. Despite not making many winners, she's still an agressive baseliner, and she doesn't only win matches by waiting the opponent's mistake, though she can do that at times also.
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2015, 11:16 PM   #2240
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has a brilliant future Davidspell has a brilliant future Davidspell has a brilliant future Davidspell has a brilliant future Davidspell has a brilliant future Davidspell has a brilliant future Davidspell has a brilliant future Davidspell has a brilliant future Davidspell has a brilliant future Davidspell has a brilliant future Davidspell has a brilliant future

Won my first match ever 4-2 4-2!
Belinda Bencic (Live Ranking #34)
Monica Puig (Live Ranking #50)
Timea Bacsinszky (Live Ranking #22)
Dasha Gavrilova (Live Ranking #76)
Davidspell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2015, 10:26 AM   #2241
country flag EddieMBuchanan

EddieMBuchanan is an unknown quantity at this point

My last match was 7-5 6-4.
EddieMBuchanan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2015, 12:40 PM   #2242
country flag The Walking Bye

The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute
I played a dramatic one set match on Saturday winning 7-5 from 3-4 15-40* down Took 6 mps, missed two at 5-4* and three at 6-5*, all missed returns

Simona Halep Karolina Pliskova Angelique Kerber Ana Vrljic Nina Alibalic Alex Nancarrow Heather Watson
The Walking Bye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote