Mom kills son over ‘small penis’ - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 12:30 AM   #31
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mom kills son over ‘small penis’

Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 01:57 AM   #32
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mforensic View Post
The Y chromosome is responsible for male development. That is its only function as it is not homologous with X chromosome and does not carry any other genes. The X chromosome carries the genes for basic human development. In the case of this woman, her son had not reached puberty, therefore he had not reached the full extent of his full sexual development. To kill over something such as penis size is ludicrous, but to kill because she was predicting a life of her son having a small penis is just downright criminal. I hope justice prevails!
No worries. It's the "third world", where justice always prevails over women.

JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 02:36 AM   #33
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semprelibera View Post
Tennisbum's post was cray cray lol, but I think what he was trying to say was the child's parents are at least partly responsible for his penis size.
You are the only onle how got my post.

The justification of the mother was so outlandish that she had to be reminded, using her own kind of reasoning, that the child, her son, is part of her, therefore she (and her husband) bear responsibility for the inadequate penis size.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 RG
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 02:38 AM   #34
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
The biggest pile of crap I've read in a long time!
The biggest overraction for not getting the gist of a post I have read.

I will not reat in kind with your immature temper trantrum for bad repping me.
It is not your fault, you can't control your reaction.

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 02:43 AM   #35
country flag tennisbum79

Quote:
Originally Posted by égalité View Post
what are you even talking about? I don't think you know what a gene is. this honestly sounds like something I'd expect to find in a 17th century science textbook right next to alchemy and geocentrism.

Also, this is terrible what happened. He could've always just been a bottom when he grew up.
THis was my response to such outcry, and I will post it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
I am a serious as the mothers' move to blame her son for having a small penis and killing him because of it.

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 06:11 AM   #36
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The justification of the mother was so outlandish that she had to be reminded, using her own kind of reasoning, that the child, her son, is part of her, therefore she (and her husband) bear responsibility for the inadequate penis size.
inadequate penis size is definitely not even in top 100 of different corporal defects/congenital disease, which can put into trouble man's life ....

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 07:59 AM   #37
country flag Talula

Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I agree that the woman must be thick not to realise her child is a product of her and the father and the child's physical state is not the child's fault. We all inherit from our ancestors our appearance. It's a sad fact, and not uncommon, that some parents blame their own children for their own (the parents') inabilities, both psychological and physical.

Infanticide and child abondonment isn't rare and one of the taboos we still don't talk about. Also, animals often kill their own offspring.

I'm not convinced penis size would be the core reason for her actions. She may not know the real reason, but penis size was probably a cover, even if she didn't know it.

Anyway, its a horrible story, the poor child. But look at what societies al over the world do to children.

Players I root for now: Heather, Laura, Lucie, Marion, Serena, Simona, Svetlana, Venus, Vika. And Caroline.
Doubles and Mixed Doubles are fun and underrated.
Talula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #38
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

What else do you want it to be?! I don't see why she would cover something with some of the sickest things I've ever heard
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #39
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

^^ You have a point though, she could've claimed her son is the devil's son etc.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #40
country flag Talula

Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
What else do you want it to be?! I don't see why she would cover something with some of the sickest things I've ever heard
Most mothers do not kill their children. You have to be completely unbalanced to do so. But it happens. Its actually a form of self-loathing and/or self-disgust and fear somewhat special to females who cant cope and then lose their minds. In general, men blame others and females blame themselves and sometimes take it out on their offspring as they are part of themselves.

She may have fixated on her son's small penis and she will say (and believe) that was the reason. But I don't believe it was the core reason. It could be an inability to cope, a feeling that she didnt want a child leading to a primal loathing of the child, or a fixation on a particular aspect of the child, paranoia, sometimes even protection (some mothers believe they are protecting their child from something they have blown out of all proportion when they kill him/her). But infanticide is more often carried out by the female - its a species thing - for much deeper reasons than the actual trigger.

I'm not excusing her. But unlike a murder where an adult deliberately decides to kill for revenge, sex, love, money, jealousy, robbery etc. the killing of a child by its mother is very different.

It sounds to me that she was in the paranoid/fear state, but that's only based on the story in here.

Players I root for now: Heather, Laura, Lucie, Marion, Serena, Simona, Svetlana, Venus, Vika. And Caroline.
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #41
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Nine years old.....I'm going to be sick.
Super Dave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #42
country flag Talula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
^^ You have a point though, she could've claimed her son is the devil's son etc.
Some women have killed their offspring for that reason. The underlying reason has been self-loathing and self-disgust for having given birth, but the paranoid mind has fixated that onto the child and the belief it's born of evil. It's a form a of self-mutilation and even suicide - trying to remove the disgust and evil from themselves as the child is part of them as well as protecting the child from the evil she has given it by giving birth to it. As I say, it is a female of the species thing - females are far more likely to self-harm as well. They can't cope, can't control a situation, are disgusted at themselves for the abuse others have given them - they blame themselves. A male is more likely to fight back or keep it locked inside, a female to self-harm. Hence why eating disorders and other self-mutilations often stem from abuse.

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #43
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula View Post
Most mothers do not kill their children. You have to be completely unbalanced to do so. But it happens. Its actually a form of self-loathing and/or self-disgust and fear somewhat special to females who cant cope and then lose their minds. In general, men blame others and females blame themselves and sometimes take it out on their offspring as they are part of themselves.

She may have fixated on her son's small penis and she will say (and believe) that was the reason. But I don't believe it was the core reason. It could be an inability to cope, a feeling that she didnt want a child leading to a primal loathing of the child, or a fixation on a particular aspect of the child, paranoia, sometimes even protection (some mothers believe they are protecting their child from something they have blown out of all proportion when they kill him/her). But infanticide is more often carried out by the female - its a species thing - for much deeper reasons than the actual trigger.

I'm not excusing her. But unlike a murder where an adult deliberately decides to kill for revenge, sex, love, money, jealousy, robbery etc. the killing of a child by its mother is very different.

It sounds to me that she was in the paranoid/fear state, but that's only based on the story in here.
this.
wild.river is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote