Tennis Forum banner

» Simona's Videos Thread «

449K views 5K replies 160 participants last post by  Bonk 
#1 ·
Post her videos here. :cheer:

#929 ·
The commentator is Romanian?

You say "Ralep" more or less, no?

Romanian and hungarian is quite the same, no? God, I hope, I'm not saying bullshit :facepalm:
The commentator is Russian, and Russian language it's very different from Romanian language!
And I don't know how to explain the pronunciation thing, but it's Halep with H, not R!
Maybe someone else could explain better! :)

#950 ·
@mido1988 In RG she had a lot more fate in Simona in Wimbledon at all. Simona continues to prove everybody wrong.

#954 ·
Wilander is right: "Bouchard might be the slight favorite, but Simona has more experience". Bouchard won Wimbledon in Juniors, she feels very good on grass. These are predictions. Wilander likes Simona, he praised her a lot during Roland Garros, only Chris Evert is pressed by her result. When Darren Cahill talked about Simona's backhand down the line she made a bitchy face :oh:

#956 ·
I don't see Bouchard shots that powerful. She hits a bit harder than Simona , yes, but her game looks mechanical , does not come natural. Indeed she's effective with that game as it is. Too early to say Bouchard is going to be a multi slam champion.. There are alot of talented girls out there who could chalenge this two in the near future.

#959 ·
Bouchard doesn't hit the ball THAT hard, but she takes the ball very early which has the same effect. I like Bouchard, very good player, and yes, she's a good looking girl. But I think that Simona has the more attractive game. Not just more attractiive than Genie's, but more attractive than anyone else who's around today. When she's on she's so fluent and it seems all so effortless. She makes other players, even GREAT players look clumsy in comparison.

#978 ·
are u serious ? No Simona :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Jeeez Louise , now i`m sure , they don`t ignore her , they try to HARD to ignore her .

Applause !!!! Well done WTA :))