2014 FIA Formula 1 ˇ world championship - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 5th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #766
country flag bulava

bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of
Re: 2013 FIA Formula 1 ˇ world championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
Loved the enthusiastic Indian crowd. They praised someone who has become one the greatest of this sport.

Indeed a worthy place to celebrate your fourth World Championship title in a row.
Absolutely, if they genuinely like her/him

After last year's race win, Sebatian made a cool impression on them by speaking these words:

Vettel feels that warmth and affection of the Indian people who value the essence of family is something that he will always cherish. "India is an impressive country. Life outside the circuit is very different from other places. The country has a lot to offer. The culture and livelihood is very different. Unlike Europe, here people have low expectations and money is not that important. People are warm-hearted and are very happy to live a healthy family life here," he said about the country.
Advertisement

Old Nov 10th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #767
country flag penkku

penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future

This season is over for Kimi, goes to back operation next thursday...
penkku is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #768
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute

that will be extremely boring two races without Kimi

Madison Keys <> Petra Kvitova <> Sloane Stephens

Maria Sharapova <> Donna Vekic <> Laura Robson <> Simona Halep
RR-87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #769
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

An obvious excuse. But the races are boring even with him on the grid in wake of Vettel's results

Actually it will be good to see Valsecchi doing couple of races.
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 11:45 AM   #770
country flag Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future

Felipe Massa has gone to Williams.
Maldonado has been axed.

All time favourite: Anna Chakvetadze

Will my weakness for an hour, make me suffer for a life time?
Invisible Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #771
country flag NoppaNoppa

NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future NoppaNoppa has a brilliant future

Lotus to announce Kovalainen as Raikkonen replacement

...for the last two races of 2013
NoppaNoppa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #772
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Raikkonnen

Ferrarri must have arranged him with a physician who wrote up a fake doctor's notice (that he used to wiggle out of his Lotus duties in the coming last two races) he could have easily waited three more weeks before undergoing the treatment - which no doubt is a very routine medical treatment that was planned to be carried out during the off-season period anyway.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #773
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Old Dec 29th, 2013, 10:21 PM   #774
country flag watchdogfish
Vide cor meum

watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute

Michael Schumacher has had a serious skiing accident and it in a critical condition in hospital

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25545993
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 10:18 AM   #775
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute
Formula One Season 2014 - Next Race: Australian GP

As I see there isn't a thread about the F1 so I decided to make this thread to cheer on our faves, to talk about the races and qualifications.

Who's IN?

Serena Williams - Caroline Wozniacki - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton - Ági Szávay - Alisa Kleybanova - Vera Zvonareva
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 10:42 AM   #776
country flag DJDVD

DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute DJDVD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Formula One Season 2014 - Next Race: Australian GP

Whoop!
DJDVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 12:10 PM   #777
country flag Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future

Vettel in 12th
Good Red Bull debut so far for Ricarrdio. People are even saying Mercedes are the favourites this season!

All time favourite: Anna Chakvetadze

Will my weakness for an hour, make me suffer for a life time?
Invisible Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 02:20 PM   #778
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible Fan View Post
Vettel in 12th
Good Red Bull debut so far for Ricarrdio. People are even saying Mercedes are the favourites this season!
I really hope so.

Serena Williams - Caroline Wozniacki - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton - Ági Szávay - Alisa Kleybanova - Vera Zvonareva
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 03:51 PM   #779
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Kevin, DEN on 4th place in Qualies

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 06:26 PM   #780
country flag hBence

Who do you think will end up on the podium?