Agnieszka & Ula - Indian Wells & Miami 2014 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 26th, 2014, 08:12 PM   #91
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Agnieszka & Ula - Indian Wells & Miami 2014

Katowice on hard ?? WTF
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2014, 08:14 PM   #92
country flag winnerpova
running to stand still.

winnerpova is a splendid one to behold winnerpova is a splendid one to behold winnerpova is a splendid one to behold winnerpova is a splendid one to behold winnerpova is a splendid one to behold winnerpova is a splendid one to behold winnerpova is a splendid one to behold winnerpova is a splendid one to behold winnerpova is a splendid one to behold winnerpova is a splendid one to behold winnerpova is a splendid one to behold

well, shit

everything you need is already inside; just do it.
arsenal | panathinaikos | masha | aga
winnerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 08:57 PM   #93
country flag 01gametennis10

01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of

she can rest now...
01gametennis10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 09:04 PM   #94
country flag rafal15ok

rafal15ok is just really nice rafal15ok is just really nice rafal15ok is just really nice rafal15ok is just really nice rafal15ok is just really nice rafal15ok is just really nice rafal15ok is just really nice rafal15ok is just really nice rafal15ok is just really nice rafal15ok is just really nice rafal15ok is just really nice

maybe, she'll withdrew from Stuttgart, who knows...
rafal15ok is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 12:02 AM   #95
country flag Dokisit

Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all

She dug deep and will be really annoyed to lose. As for Cibulkova, professional sport aside she's a little cow IMO. She cheers on a missed return and, as far as I can see, still shows no sign of an apology on winning a point due to hitting the net. That's poor form and I hope she gets her rude arse kicked in the semi or final if she makes it that far.
Dokisit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 01:18 PM   #96
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokisit View Post
She dug deep and will be really annoyed to lose. As for Cibulkova, professional sport aside she's a little cow IMO. She cheers on a missed return and, as far as I can see, still shows no sign of an apology on winning a point due to hitting the net. That's poor form and I hope she gets her rude arse kicked in the semi or final if she makes it that far.
Those type of things don't bother me. Things like this put it on a whole other level though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAZ9JtLHes8
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 07:13 PM   #97
country flag MichaelN

MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute

Agnieszka, you depress me more every fucking tournament Like if you don't win Katowice (I will be in the stands) I will have a mental breakdown
MichaelN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 08:51 PM   #98
country flag Dokisit

Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelN View Post
Agnieszka, you depress me more every fucking tournament Like if you don't win Katowice (I will be in the stands) I will have a mental breakdown
She was 2 inches long on a baseline pass that would have given her the match in 2 sets. It was a highly entertaining 3-set match. Stop watching / supporting her if that depresses you or get medicated. Just save your juvenile histrionics for when she is fully fit and loses easily to a low-ranked player.
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 08:55 PM   #99
country flag Dokisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Those type of things don't bother me. Things like this put it on a whole other level though...

Wow - another level alright.
Old Mar 28th, 2014, 07:16 AM   #100
country flag Dokisit

I was wrong about Cibulkova not apologising. The WTA site clearly shows what I must have missed. That's good.
Old Mar 28th, 2014, 08:08 AM   #101
country flag Rest Maria!

Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post

Cirstea owned them
Rest Maria! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2014, 05:13 PM   #102
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Another painful loss to Cibulkova !

I think Aga was too passive at end of 2nd set. She wasted 3 MPs

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 12:57 PM   #103
country flag Safina
The One And Only!

Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute

A couple of inches was all Aga was from winning the match, even with a injury

I hope she rests up as much as possible, i do not want her knee to bother her all year.
Thank You Dinara! Former World No.1(April 20, 2009 – October 11, 2009&October 26, 2009 – November 2, 2009) 3 Time Slam Runner up, 2007 US Open Doubles Slam Champ (W/ Nathalie Dechy)2008 US Open Series Champion,2008 Beijing Olympic Silver Medalist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinara Safina
What I really wanted to say is that what I miss the most of you guys, to the fans, to the people who have supported me throughout my career. Thank you so much for always being there for me.
Aga|Vika II|Robson|Kvitova II|Bartoli I|Hingis V|Jovanóvski|
Safina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote