Your tennis results?! - Page 133 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2014, 03:25 AM   #1981
country flag ivanxie

ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light ivanxie is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Your tennis results?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kiwi Fan View Post
No doubles today, lost 6-0 in singles

I wasn't winning rallies, we both hit deep and flat, but for the first time ever, I regret it was clay, as my winner shots were all returned due to the slow bounce. He was just a bit better than me, I was *just* more powerful, but today he was more consistent, as my shots would go wide after 10 shots of scrambling round the court. My dropshots were off, but even still I had: 15-30 at 0-0*, 40-15 at *0-1, 30-15 at *0-3, 4 bps at 0-4* and 2 gps at *0-5. I used to wonder how people could stuff it up SO MUCH on every single important point, but now I know. I was just being a little unlucky and he upped his level when down

I wasn't even playing bad on the gps and bps, but every time he would win the point, just an unlucky error He got a lucky netcord at 40-30 gp in the last game

Worst loss so far for me, but quite happy I got a good challenge And my FH and BH were very good just couldn't hit through him due to the slow surface and cold temp slowing the ball down. That was the most frustrating bit, as I hit all these big powerful shots that were returned. In hindsight, I should've rallied a little longer before going for a dropshot and spent more time concentrating on serve(in the last game I finally found a good tactic (rally and drop shot), but my serve let me down)
Still VIC regionals?
ivanxie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2014, 03:26 AM   #1982
country flag The Kiwi Fan

The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanxie View Post
Still VIC regionals?
Yup. I want to enter a tourney at Caroline Springs or Altona soon, they are in September

Tennis Tipping:

Titles: Singles: 50K Aning 2014 Doubles:
The Kiwi Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 03:30 AM   #1983
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Cory choosing to watch MANUre instead of playing tennis

We'll always have Wimbly 07
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 09:46 AM   #1984
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

I finally won an official league match

though it was doubles I was very inspired (I am much better in singles than doubles) and carried my team mate to a good win

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:43 PM   #1985
country flag Proflyer98

Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of

Played tournament yesterday very small only 8 kids, I won my first match 7-5 7-6 (7-4) pushing the ball whcih was not good and then i faced the first seed in the "semis" and lost 6-2 7-6 (7-1) I even had set points in the second but i couldn't convert. Anyway wasn't a bad weekend at least got some points to further help my ranking. Here is the draw:

http://ota.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...E6A82FC&draw=1

I also played adult league match today for the first time. I played mens second doubles in "B" league and we lost 6-1 6-4 and I played pretty badly as did my partner but we could have beat them if we were a little better on serving and volleying. We played an experienced doubles team though so im not so disappointed by the score and the first set was much closer than scoreline indicates because we went to deuce a ton, but always lost it then.. the match lasted 1hr 20 minutes to put it into perspective. Anyway nice week, and thanks to all who would read my boring post.
Vesna Dolonc
Aleksandra Krunic
Jovana Jaksic
Proflyer98 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM   #1986
country flag Spencer.
JJ and company

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Won my final match of the season, 6-0 6-2

The guy I played is a 73 year old guy with really long dreads

His play style is slice, slice, and more slice. 0% top spin attempted, and I'm not even kidding

Was a good day at the office for me basically. Didn't do much wrong. Didn't go for a lot though. He wasn't as consistent as he was last season when we played. I won that match last season 6-4 6-2. I think I was also expecting his play style more today, so I know I had to move my feet, and use top spin to get it over the net. He also rushed the net a lot, and I got some good passing shots. Hit a really nice BHDTL return winner in the last game of the match I was surprisingly decent at the net the few times I ventured up there

Only lapse of concentration came when I was up 6-0 3-0*, and it was 0-15 in my favor, and I hit 4 errors in a row, then he broke me to love. To his credit though he hit some nice weird slices on the baseline and caught me flat footed, but I got right back to business hitting deep and just solid.

Went 4W and 1L for the season. Technically I went 6W and 1L, but 2 of them were wins by default, so I don't count those.

Matches:

1: Win 6-1 6-1
2: Win 1-6 6-3 6-2 ( that match )
3: Lose 5-7 6-2 3-6
4: Win 6-2 6-3
5: Win by default
6: Win 6-0 6-2
7: Win by default

The play offs start in a few days

We'll always have Wimbly 07
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM   #1987
country flag The Kiwi Fan

The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future

Congrats everyone!

Tennis Tipping:

Titles: Singles: 50K Aning 2014 Doubles:
The Kiwi Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote