Tennis Forum banner

We need more posts here...

884 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Elleke 
#1 ·
Yes, we do. Lena deserves more love. It would also help if she didn't lose 1st round... but that's how it goes.

Please post. :)

#2 ·
Go lena!!!

#4 ·
I'm totally positive that Lena won't lose 1st round the next 2 tournaments! :p Still have to watch out for that "Bye" though... the Scottsdale site said she was a top player.

Seriously though, I know Lena will win matches. If her game doesn't go completely south again in Indian Wells, she has a decent chance of going to the 4th round, at least.

#6 ·
Leena said:
Yes, we do. Lena deserves more love. It would also help if she didn't lose 1st round... but that's how it goes.

Please post. :)
Lena, I think, is pretty much loved here but why are you concerned about the lack of posts when she is not in action :confused:

Come back when she plays the next two big tourneys and we will show our affection to her ;)

Good luck Lena in California :bounce:

#9 ·
Leena said:
I'm totally positive that Lena won't lose 1st round the next 2 tournaments! :p Still have to watch out for that "Bye" though... the Scottsdale site said she was a top player.

Seriously though, I know Lena will win matches. If her game doesn't go completely south again in Indian Wells, she has a decent chance of going to the 4th round, at least.
Lol, yeah that Bye is a stinker.

She'll reach the 4th round if she plays like normal.

#11 ·
don't worry she'll have plenty of replies.

The more she plays :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.