Tennis Forum banner

Official thread Venus fans' pictures :) Pictures of you.

45K views 435 replies 60 participants last post by  nathanj594 
#1 ·
I got the idea from other fan forums and though this may not be a successful thread with loads of people posting, I thought it'd be nice to put a face to the name :)

So, post a picture of yourself.

Who's first? :p Don't be shy and don't all jump at once. :lol:

#49 · (Edited)
Holy smokes Foxy - you're in your 40's. Well you just defined Foxy all over again :lol:

I did one like this in the Serena forum ages ago - so thought I would do one here. Make people aware of my gender/age etc. :eek: I'm the boy in the middle, with my two best friends at our graduation last year. My hair is wet from the rain, but I still like this photo.

A less formal one:

#52 ·
Holy smokes Foxy - you're in your 40's. Well you just defined Foxy all over again :lol:

Yes I am... and damn proud of it. And I have not yet had my b-day this year.

I did one like this in the Serena forum ages ago - so thought I would do one here. Make people aware of my gender/age etc. :eek: I'm the boy in the middle, with my two best friends at our graduation last year. My hair is wet from the rain, but I still like this photo.

Gorgeous

Great photos guys :yeah:

Here are mine -

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=17003034&postcount=308

(They are a bit old, I have been working hard for the past 6 months :woohoo:)
Ditto! And funny your pic, brings out your personality I see on this forum.

What makes me even more happy is that heaps of you guys are not black (and I don't mean to be offensive) but people seem to think only blacks are fans of the sisters.

Foxy

#53 ·
I never realized Venus had so many male fans commenting on this player forum. I actually thought it was almost equal but predominantly female fans. I don't know why I thought that. Anyway, where are the female fans? I've only seen foxy. I rarely comment on this forum but I have been visiting this site for more than a year almost everyday. I don't really bother with GM. I comment on Venus and Serena's sites instead and write them through their contact me. I've been watching Venus and Serena since they were 14 and 16 years old. And Foxy you look quite young for your age.

jannishal

#60 ·
Thanks. Is that a Trini Flag? SKB in the house.

I said I would, so I will hold true to my promise:eek:

From 2007. *Warning* Cracker alert.:lol:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d128/pimppauly/100_0641.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d128/pimppauly/100_0639.jpg

Loved that sweater, but lost it:eek:
Nice! And I thought you were a female. Hmmmmm Venus gotz the guys going crazy I see.

:lol: Thanks

You look gawjus :hearts:

:):)

PS:- Serena-lover and Uranium look quite similar!
Foxy

#56 ·
Hey! :D You didn't look like I expected - but I can definitely match your online personality to your image.

I added a second photo where I was a bit more in my normal clothes.

Reactions: Uranium
#62 ·
I love these. How do you guys do them?

Foxy

#69 ·
It's actually quite weird seeing pictures of me on TF :lol:
Of course you can ask, I graduated from Warwick...so Bristol was not massively far off - although I don't know how you got there :p
Have you graduated recently/are you at uni?

#70 ·
Warwick is an excellent university, I don't know why I never applied there.

I go to the University of Birmingham like a well behaved Asian boii! haha! I'm Studying Psychology right now! What did you major in?

#79 ·
How weird. I guess we're all quite similar people in many respects.

This post has been deleted
#89 ·
We really are :eek:

#87 ·
If you think about it, all these law students following Venus is quite weird. Law students are stereotypically personified as cut throat and typically careless of others emotions (NOT saying all of you are), but yeah so I would think Law students would be more like Serena and her fans rather than the humble and sophisticated Venus and her followers. Does that make any sense? :shrug: :confused: lol

#102 ·
NOOOO!!!
mars is like the god of war...
my bad...
Gosh...
Neptune:eek::eek::eek: totally forgot that planet...

The thing is... This year
after the release of Percy jackson+God of War+Clash of the titans...

made me realise how interesting a kids life is...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.