Tennis Forum banner

Dia Evtimova Thread

64K views 634 replies 44 participants last post by  rucolo 
#1 · (Edited)
I have seen her at some ITF tournaments and I have made some photos of her.

See less See more
#4 ·
brief report from Dia`s first match at 10,000 Palic in Serbia -->
Katarina Milinković pre svega nije imala sreće sa žrebom. Koliko sreće ima svedoči i činjenica da je na tri turnira, gde je prošla kvalifikacije, u glavnom žrebu dva puta igrala na startu protiv prve kosturašice, a jednom u drugom protiv druge kosturašice. Ovde joj je za protivnicu "zapala" fantastična Bugarka Dija Eftimova. Neverovatno jakim i preciznim udarcima sa osnovne linije omalena Bugarka je stavila do znanja prisutnima na terenu broj četiri da će uskoro zasigurno biti u prvih 100. Naša teniserka jednostavno nije mogla protiv superiornije protivnice, te je poraz bio neminovnost. Iako je imala pet-šest brejk lopti, na kraju nije uspela da osvoji niti jedan gem. Ubedljivih 0-6 0-6 u korist Dije Eftimove.

It seems that Dia им е събрала очите :lol:

#6 ·
And she is playing in her first 25k final, with a good chance to get her first 25k title, and make it as far as 283 I think? in the world.
She has upset three seeds this tournament, lets hope this girl only improves, would be great to have another young bulgarian in the top 200.

#10 ·
ghosts said:
Dia's next tournaments

* 50k Joue Les Tours, France
* 50k Saint Raphael, France
* Tier III Hasselt, Belgium
Sounds like good place for winning some points and to climbe in the ranking :yeah: With litle luck in the draw everything is possible

#12 ·
Dia definitely has the chance to be in the top-200, 150 results-wise, but it seems that she always needs time to improve. She has enough of that I am sure. You can see that e.g. at her results against Penkova. First the matches were very tough, now they are quite loopsided against her (in two sets). She seems to improve slowly, but doesn't stop. I would also consider Gancheva as promising, but I don'T know how much she wants to play actually.

#16 ·
Tenis Srbija said:
You have never heard about Lina Avram???

Hehehhe... Me neither :D :D
No no,I know her and the :scratch: was because Lina is very good player and can play on hard,Dia avoid hard tournaments (maybe she hates hard :lol: ) and I was worried,but her game is perfect for hard surface and soon she will get used to it and will win some hard tournaments,its only matter of time ;)

#17 ·
SAINT RAPHAEL FRA $50,000 HARD

Q1: Dia EVTIMOVA vs Diana BRUNEL 4-0 ret
Q2: Dia EVTIMOVA vs (8)Ekaterina MAKAROVA 6/2 6/3 :eek:
Q3: Dia EVTIMOVA vs (1)Madalina GOJNEA 5-7;6-3;4-6 :sad:

Anyway good matches for Dia but Madalina is a very good player and Dia was soooo close :sad:

#19 ·
25.000 Istanbul
R1: Dia won vs OZGEN, Pemra (Tur) 62 46 63 :devil:
„Можех да спечеля и в два сета, но във втория пропуснах да взема точки в лесни разигравания - обясни за Топспорт.бг 19-годишната хасковлийка. - В третата част обаче бях пределно мобилизирана и победих"
"I could won in two sets but in the second I miss some easy points.In the third set I was on fire( :p ) and I won "

Aide Dia win that tournament :yeah:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.