2013 Clay Season - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 05:31 AM   #151
country flag serenanadal

serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Angie's Road to Roland Garros 2013

Considering it was Kuznetsova who is a better clay courter and clay is probably her worst surface, it was a great effort.
serenanadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 05:31 AM   #152
country flag serenanadal

serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light serenanadal is a glorious beacon of light

I think she can have a good Wimbledon just like last year.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 05:34 AM   #153
country flag Jakubzz

Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice
Let's hope
Jakubzz is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 05:37 AM   #154
country flag serenanadal

I think she has a shot at the semis this year. It depends alot on her draw though. I hope she avoids Rena and maybe Pova. I think she can beat Aza or anyone else on grass.
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #155
country flag Jakubzz

Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice Jakubzz is just really nice
If she can atleast get 4th round ill be content but I think this is a great opportunity for her.
Jakubzz is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote