Sabine's American Early Spring 2014 - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2014, 10:30 AM   #226
country flag Chessman

Chessman is a name known to all Chessman is a name known to all Chessman is a name known to all Chessman is a name known to all Chessman is a name known to all Chessman is a name known to all Chessman is a name known to all Chessman is a name known to all Chessman is a name known to all Chessman is a name known to all Chessman is a name known to all
Re: Sabine's American Early Spring 2014

I feel like this place is nearly always cloudy. I know there's not much to be smiling about but it's.. *sigh* I honestly feel like avoiding this place but there's nowhere else to go for me as I only support Sabine so I soldier on with a smile and hope.. and hope. The one thing I do like about this place is that there are not many of us here. I still have faith anyway even if nobody else does. Maybe I need but
Chessman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2014, 01:38 PM   #227
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCologne View Post
The irony is that we cannot predict something for her on grass this year at all

People can predict that her current form makes her vulnerable for an exit as early as the first to third round and succumb to Players outside the top16, on the other Hand imagine her drawing Halep, Li or whatever in round4, and she´s through to the quarters

She can fall as heavily as to top32 after Wimbledon and she might wake up after that - or not

But she might do better before Wimbledon and put some space between her and that particular fall after Wimbledon before it even occurs

I see bad luck of draw though in Wimbledon. She might draw Serena again and we all know that she will not have forgotten that defeat ...
She can fall much much lower than that, in Wimbleodon the pressure will be extremely high this time. She has even statet this herself.
Even a QF will make her Ranking drop by a huge amount.

Wimbledon shouldn't be key to this, she has to finally play somewhat decent everywhere else, which atm she can't

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 05:09 PM   #228
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Nothing wrong with setting goals and achievements.

It's how you go about getting them that counts. Go the extra mile, do what it takes.

I don't think Sabine has changed her game since she arrived on the scene. Hit and hope it goes in. Hope that serve fires from round to round - even game to game. Hope every tournament is on grass...

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 08:02 PM   #229
country flag chaton

chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of

Even though it is her part of the forum it must be allowed to critisize her. And most of the people posting here doesn't complain about her poor results and not winning titles after Wimbledon. She is not a machine producing the results we expect from her.

But that she seems to be resistant against any advice from outside and that she doesn't reflect herself that is a thing also her fans have the right to complain about.
chaton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 11:02 AM   #230
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

http://nochallengesremaining.podbean...miami/#respond

they talk about Lisicki in her 70th episode - around 55:00 to 1:03
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 07:13 PM   #231
country flag Chessman

Chessman is a name known to all Chessman is a name known to all Chessman is a name known to all Chessman is a name known to all Chessman is a name known to all Chessman is a name known to all Chessman is a name known to all Chessman is a name known to all Chessman is a name known to all Chessman is a name known to all Chessman is a name known to all

Never knew of this podcast. Thanks for the link.
Chessman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 02:22 PM   #232
country flag nameofthegame

nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice nameofthegame is just really nice

Very interesting chat about Sabs....seems like she is very deflective of any questions about injuries/withdrawals...I personally think the high level of 'sickness' she seems to have is not always genuine (how can an athlete have such a dreadful immune system)
nameofthegame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote