Elena-Teodora Cadar - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 16th, 2014, 06:57 AM   #211
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Elena-Teodora Cadar

Quote:
Originally Posted by croitorum View Post
As she has lost in last round of qualifications being favourite 3 why the lucky loser was given to worse classified persons?
You don't automatically receive a spot on the MD, you have to put your name on some entry lists for Lucky Losers or Alternates. And I suppose Elena-Teodora didn't do that, while the two German girls (Lottner & Prenkovic) did it.
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2014, 07:16 AM   #212
country flag george2210

george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all george2210 is a name known to all

Does she have any connection with Selma Cadar (U14) ?
george2210 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2014, 10:55 AM   #213
country flag croitorum

croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
You don't automatically receive a spot on the MD, you have to put your name on some entry lists for Lucky Losers or Alternates. And I suppose Elena-Teodora didn't do that, while the two German girls (Lottner & Prenkovic) did it.

normally you need to put your name. Maybe she was too sure

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
croitorum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2014, 11:20 AM   #214
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Elena couldn't be bothered to sign up as LL... that's so romanian, I love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2210 View Post
Does she have any connection with Selma Cadar (U14) ?
The connection is that they are both tennis players from Bucharest. Furthermore Selma's name is Cadâr.

But there is tho a connection between Elena and Martina Hingis

Tonic Tennis by Martina Hingis
Martina Hingis, Cristina Dinu and Elena Cadar wearing the new fall collection, available in stores and online now.

Old Sep 16th, 2014, 11:56 AM   #215
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Selma Cadar must be Turkish Romanian.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2014, 01:47 PM   #216
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Selma Cadar must be Turkish Romanian.
Yes, clearly... although only on her father's side apparently

Elena-Teodora Cadar
Nothing feels like Tonic !
— feeling pretty

Old Sep 16th, 2014, 07:28 PM   #217
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
But there is tho a connection between Elena and Martina Hingis
The free-swag-is-good connection?
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2014, 10:51 PM   #218
country flag Not A Fan

Who can say no to free swag??
I've only just found out but Martina is hyping our girls E-T Cadar, Dinu and Ema Bogdan like crazy on the Tonic FB Page. There are even some random pics of Mada Gojnea at one point

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tonic...08177659226479
Old Yesterday, 10:23 AM   #219
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

25k Podgorica (MNE), QD:

(4)Elena-Teodora Cadar (ROU) v BYE
(14)Nina Stojanovic (SRB) v Nina Kalezic (MNE)

It will be interesting to see what she does against Stojanovic