Miami R2: [3] M. Sharapova def. E. Bouchard 6-2 6-0 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 11:09 AM   #46
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami R2: [3] M. Sharapova def. E. Bouchard 6-2 6-0

Maria Good performance

Eugenie

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 11:12 AM   #47
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
Wozniacky and Bouchard though.
Way to lump together a former #1 and someone who never even made the top100.
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 11:28 AM   #48
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
Way to lump together a former #1 and someone who never even made the top100.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
17 majors:5255

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 11:59 AM   #49
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Genie might have thought that as she is one of Maria's minions, she would have gone easy on her - she was sorely mistaken.

I doubt there was anything malicious in the handshake, Bouchard was probably just really disappointed.
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 12:08 PM   #50
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Great match Maria Let's hope she keeps this form up
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 12:22 PM   #51
country flag TheShowMustGoOn
Erm...

TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice TheShowMustGoOn is just really nice

Despite being very happy with Maria's performance and the result I do feel bad for Eugenie, really like her.
TheShowMustGoOn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 01:48 PM   #52
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

to bad for genie..but damn that was good from maria
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 05:06 PM   #53
country flag Ganondorf

Ganondorf is a name known to all Ganondorf is a name known to all Ganondorf is a name known to all Ganondorf is a name known to all Ganondorf is a name known to all Ganondorf is a name known to all Ganondorf is a name known to all Ganondorf is a name known to all Ganondorf is a name known to all Ganondorf is a name known to all Ganondorf is a name known to all

Could totes see why Bouchard won junior Wimbledon. She takes the ball so early and low, was messing up Sharapova's timing at some points. But Maria looks so solid and fit as of late... I mean I don't remember her forehand looking as good as it has this year since what, 2006? Took a while to get her game clicking this year, but the changes to the forehand were already evident Melbourne, even though she was subpar there and in Doha.

Maybe, just maybe she'll do something against Serena for a change? Still loads of tennis to be played.
Ganondorf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote