Which pro does your game compare most to? - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 23rd, 2015, 03:38 AM   #316
country flag Lisickniacki

Lisickniacki is just really nice Lisickniacki is just really nice Lisickniacki is just really nice Lisickniacki is just really nice Lisickniacki is just really nice Lisickniacki is just really nice Lisickniacki is just really nice Lisickniacki is just really nice Lisickniacki is just really nice Lisickniacki is just really nice Lisickniacki is just really nice
Re: Which pro does your game compare most to?

I've been told Djokovic disgustingly enough.
Lisickniacki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2015, 11:40 PM   #317
country flag miguelito22

miguelito22 is a splendid one to behold miguelito22 is a splendid one to behold miguelito22 is a splendid one to behold miguelito22 is a splendid one to behold miguelito22 is a splendid one to behold miguelito22 is a splendid one to behold miguelito22 is a splendid one to behold miguelito22 is a splendid one to behold miguelito22 is a splendid one to behold miguelito22 is a splendid one to behold miguelito22 is a splendid one to behold

JJ
Miguel has no more challenge to remain xd
miguelito22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2015, 05:52 AM   #318
country flag Avada Kedavra!

Avada Kedavra! has a reputation beyond repute Avada Kedavra! has a reputation beyond repute Avada Kedavra! has a reputation beyond repute Avada Kedavra! has a reputation beyond repute Avada Kedavra! has a reputation beyond repute Avada Kedavra! has a reputation beyond repute Avada Kedavra! has a reputation beyond repute Avada Kedavra! has a reputation beyond repute Avada Kedavra! has a reputation beyond repute Avada Kedavra! has a reputation beyond repute Avada Kedavra! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walking Bye View Post
Np^

As for Suit Up, I was thinking Begu, but I don't know how much spin you put on shots?

Edit: Or Watson?
Yeah I'd say Watson
DOUBLES - RANK: 91(w/ the walking bye) TITLES: 2014 Barnstaple 25K (w/ the walking bye)
Follow me on twitter: @TennisHarryG
Avada Kedavra! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2015, 03:43 PM   #319
country flag Serg.

Serg. has a reputation beyond repute Serg. has a reputation beyond repute Serg. has a reputation beyond repute Serg. has a reputation beyond repute Serg. has a reputation beyond repute Serg. has a reputation beyond repute Serg. has a reputation beyond repute Serg. has a reputation beyond repute Serg. has a reputation beyond repute Serg. has a reputation beyond repute Serg. has a reputation beyond repute

Someone do mine please

Serve --> It's good when it gets in.But it's usually out So I serve a lot of 2nd serves which are so I try to be risky and that usually ends in DF

Forehand --> It's my weaker side,sometimes I hit 2h if I feel I'll miss I can defend good with forehand tho but I tend to return from BH if possible.

Backhand --> My best shot by far,I can do everything with it,love to do CC & DTL from return and also when defending..

Volley --> I shank a lot of volleys But I'm pretty good at smashing the ball

Variety --> I play lot's of dropshots some are very good while some are Idk if it can be called variety,but I am great at lobs.

Speed --> I am quick & tend to be defensive player

Mentally --> I usually am really bad tempered

Now filling this up I remind myself of one particular player

unicorn lover
Serg. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2015, 10:29 PM   #320
country flag The Walking Bye

The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute

^yep, you're JJ

Or a less variety Niculescu

Marina's FB Fan-page

Simona Halep Karolina Pliskova Angelique Kerber Ana Vrljic Nina Alibalic Alex Nancarrow Heather Watson
The Walking Bye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2015, 03:17 PM   #321
country flag mirzalover

mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute

Someone do mine

Serve --> Big first serve that usually can get a lot of cheap points... my 2nd serve can be a mess I double fault a lot. My serve is basically hit or miss. I usually do a body serve or serve out wide on the deuce side. On the ad side it's a lot more variety.

Forehand --> Probably my more solid side. It's got more spin than my back but still generally flat and in general I hit it harder than my backhand when rallying.

Backhand --> My favorite shot and bigger and more flashy shot. I can be nervy off that side and can hit a lot of balls short in the court off this side if I'm not focusing on depth because I hit it super flat. However my backhand down the line when I'm playing well is by far my best and favorite shot.

Volley --> I have the reach and I'm solid in doubles there...but when it's singles I can either be awesome or miss the easiest of volley all within the same match.

Variety --> I like to slice my backhand and hit drop shots with my backhand. That's about as much variety you're going to get out of me.

Speed --> I am quick but I don't have the best footwork. I can get a lot of ball back though

Mentally --> I've always been told you can't tell if I'm winning or losing when I play. Pretty cold on court not much emotion.

Overall...If I'm playing well I'm hitting big off the ground, drop shots and a big first serve and I'm probably going to have at least 3-4 games where I go cold and start missing like crazy...If I'm playing bad it's double faults, lots of missed returns of serves and drop shots barely making half way up the net.
mirzalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2015, 12:24 AM   #322

The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirzalover View Post
Someone do mine

Serve --> Big first serve that usually can get a lot of cheap points... my 2nd serve can be a mess I double fault a lot. My serve is basically hit or miss. I usually do a body serve or serve out wide on the deuce side. On the ad side it's a lot more variety.

Forehand --> Probably my more solid side. It's got more spin than my back but still generally flat and in general I hit it harder than my backhand when rallying.

Backhand --> My favorite shot and bigger and more flashy shot. I can be nervy off that side and can hit a lot of balls short in the court off this side if I'm not focusing on depth because I hit it super flat. However my backhand down the line when I'm playing well is by far my best and favorite shot.

Volley --> I have the reach and I'm solid in doubles there...but when it's singles I can either be awesome or miss the easiest of volley all within the same match.

Variety --> I like to slice my backhand and hit drop shots with my backhand. That's about as much variety you're going to get out of me.

Speed --> I am quick but I don't have the best footwork. I can get a lot of ball back though

Mentally --> I've always been told you can't tell if I'm winning or losing when I play. Pretty cold on court not much emotion.

Overall...If I'm playing well I'm hitting big off the ground, drop shots and a big first serve and I'm probably going to have at least 3-4 games where I go cold and start missing like crazy...If I'm playing bad it's double faults, lots of missed returns of serves and drop shots barely making half way up the net.
Sound like Ana Konjuh IMO Though your 2nd serve is less reliable, and seem to go off the boil for longer than she does

Marina's FB Fan-page

Simona Halep Karolina Pliskova Angelique Kerber Ana Vrljic Nina Alibalic Alex Nancarrow Heather Watson
Old Jun 20th, 2015, 01:45 AM   #323
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

My turn. Curious to see what you guys say. (and please don't say Niculescu )

Serve --> My first serve is decent and flat but very inconsistent. Don't hit many aces but on a good day can hit many service winners with body serves. My second serve is a piece of shit and I just slice it in so slow and in the middle of the service box. And it's not like I never double fault either

Forehand --> Definitely my weaker and less consistent groundstroke. It tends to be pretty loopy, but at times I am able to flatten it out and hit with a bit more pace.

Backhand --> Love this shot! I have some bad days, but the majority of the time it is on. I can hit both down the line and cross court easily. (Not going to lie my angle on the backhand is quite impressive).

Volley --> I don't come to the net too often but I would say my volleys are pretty average all around. Do not feel too comfortable at the net and have trouble with overheads.

Variety --> I love hitting short slice shots that force my opponents to come in (along with the occasional drop shot), and then finish the point with a beautiful lob. My lob might be my best shot as I rarely miss. I can defend smashes for days! I slice my return off both sides a lot, and often mix slices into the rally off of both wings.

Speed --> I am a very fast player who prefers running around ten feet behind the baseline. I get back a lot of balls and rarely get tired on the court.

Mentally --> I have a pretty good temper on the court. (Not always) Whenever I get frustrated it goes away the next point and I calm myself down but focusing even more. I never give up in matches and always fight till the end no matter what the score. (Though I come back in many matches, I sometimes do blow small leads)

Overall --> I am a very defensive player who likes to mix it up and bring my opponent to the net on my own terms. (Only if they are not good at net) I don't have too strong of a return but I get most returns back and make my opponent work for most points. I rarely give free points away and I love chasing down balls and hitting nice defensive shots.

Who am I folks?

New York, New York

#1 Fan of Melanie Oudin and Lauren Davis
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2015, 02:21 AM   #324
country flag mirzalover

mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute mirzalover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walking Bye View Post
Sound like Ana Konjuh IMO Though your 2nd serve is less reliable, and seem to go off the boil for longer than she does
I was hoping I would get someone I knew but after I watched her on YouTube I can see why you said this player.
mirzalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2015, 02:29 AM   #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATdin0931 View Post
My turn. Curious to see what you guys say. (and please don't say Niculescu )

Serve --> My first serve is decent and flat but very inconsistent. Don't hit many aces but on a good day can hit many service winners with body serves. My second serve is a piece of shit and I just slice it in so slow and in the middle of the service box. And it's not like I never double fault either

Forehand --> Definitely my weaker and less consistent groundstroke. It tends to be pretty loopy, but at times I am able to flatten it out and hit with a bit more pace.

Backhand --> Love this shot! I have some bad days, but the majority of the time it is on. I can hit both down the line and cross court easily. (Not going to lie my angle on the backhand is quite impressive).

Volley --> I don't come to the net too often but I would say my volleys are pretty average all around. Do not feel too comfortable at the net and have trouble with overheads.

Variety --> I love hitting short slice shots that force my opponents to come in (along with the occasional drop shot), and then finish the point with a beautiful lob. My lob might be my best shot as I rarely miss. I can defend smashes for days! I slice my return off both sides a lot, and often mix slices into the rally off of both wings.

Speed --> I am a very fast player who prefers running around ten feet behind the baseline. I get back a lot of balls and rarely get tired on the court.

Mentally --> I have a pretty good temper on the court. (Not always) Whenever I get frustrated it goes away the next point and I calm myself down but focusing even more. I never give up in matches and always fight till the end no matter what the score. (Though I come back in many matches, I sometimes do blow small leads)

Overall --> I am a very defensive player who likes to mix it up and bring my opponent to the net on my own terms. (Only if they are not good at net) I don't have too strong of a return but I get most returns back and make my opponent work for most points. I rarely give free points away and I love chasing down balls and hitting nice defensive shots.

Who am I folks?
Well I thought about Niculescu But I'd say Tatjana Maria?

Marina's FB Fan-page

Old Jun 20th, 2015, 03:10 AM   #326
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute

Still play like Clijsters, lol.

Serve: It can be a weapon, but it goes off the boil sometimes. Got good placement and sneaky power on it. Can hit a good slice out wide on the deuce court, and a good kicker.

Forehand: It is my put away shot and also the shot that will spray more. Big, loopy swing. Pretty flat, though I can put some spin on it if need be.

Backhand: I can rally with the backhand, get good depth and angle and heft. I also can hit it while moving backwards down the line (like Kim).

Volleys: I can volley, because I played doubles early on, but now I really haven't played much so the instinct needs some work.

Footwork: This has gotten drastically better. I don't feel off balance on my shots anymore.

Foot speed: I can get to pretty much any ball on the court. I used to be able to do the splits on hard courts as well. Now I can really only do that on clay.

Endurance: Good! It's come back now.

Preferred surface: Hard courts for sure, but clay is not a bad surface for me either.

Mentality: Much stronger mentally as I got older, but I can phone in a choke still (lol).

So, does that sound like Kim still?

Simona, Sveta, Carla, Caroline G., Vera
Monica, Sandrine, Mary, Jelena D., Kim, Jie
DefyingGravity is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2015, 10:24 AM   #327
country flag Serena_Williams_

Serena_Williams_ has a brilliant future Serena_Williams_ has a brilliant future Serena_Williams_ has a brilliant future Serena_Williams_ has a brilliant future Serena_Williams_ has a brilliant future Serena_Williams_ has a brilliant future Serena_Williams_ has a brilliant future Serena_Williams_ has a brilliant future Serena_Williams_ has a brilliant future Serena_Williams_ has a brilliant future Serena_Williams_ has a brilliant future

My turn!

Forehand:Its the more inconsistent shot i have but when i get it together its the bigger weapon.

Backhand:The more consistent shot,its a two hander,but sometimes i struggle with hitting through the ball on that wing.

Serve:When i get in the first derve its good but my 2nd is a mess.I usually just try to get it in however whenver im feeling my puss i hit a good 2nd serve with spin and they usually go in and are deep.

Volleys:Im generally insecure about my volleys but they are actually quite solid.Idk why im afraid to come forward.

Variety:I put some slices,some off pace balls and i can play the rhytmn of the point.Also my lobs are excellent and i never,like never miss one.

Footwork:Not so good really.I hit some off position shots and i think its safe to safe that my footwork is lazy-ish.

Speed:I get a lot of balls back and i feel comfortable defending when i have to.

Mentality:A mess

Please dont say im Stosur or Kuznetsova
“I'm not used to crying. . . . It's a little difficult. All my life I've had to fight. It's just another fight I'm going to have to learn how to win, that's all. I'm just going to have to keep smiling.”-Serena Williams
Serena_Williams_ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2015, 12:26 PM   #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena_Williams_ View Post
My turn!

Forehand:Its the more inconsistent shot i have but when i get it together its the bigger weapon.

Backhand:The more consistent shot,its a two hander,but sometimes i struggle with hitting through the ball on that wing.

Serve:When i get in the first derve its good but my 2nd is a mess.I usually just try to get it in however whenver im feeling my puss i hit a good 2nd serve with spin and they usually go in and are deep.

Volleys:Im generally insecure about my volleys but they are actually quite solid.Idk why im afraid to come forward.

Variety:I put some slices,some off pace balls and i can play the rhytmn of the point.Also my lobs are excellent and i never,like never miss one.

Footwork:Not so good really.I hit some off position shots and i think its safe to safe that my footwork is lazy-ish.

Speed:I get a lot of balls back and i feel comfortable defending when i have to.

Mentality:A mess

Please dont say im Stosur or Kuznetsova
A little like Kuzzy yeah I'm thinking Magdalena Rybarikova?

Marina's FB Fan-page

Old Jun 20th, 2015, 12:27 PM   #329

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefyingGravity View Post
Still play like Clijsters, lol.

Serve: It can be a weapon, but it goes off the boil sometimes. Got good placement and sneaky power on it. Can hit a good slice out wide on the deuce court, and a good kicker.

Forehand: It is my put away shot and also the shot that will spray more. Big, loopy swing. Pretty flat, though I can put some spin on it if need be.

Backhand: I can rally with the backhand, get good depth and angle and heft. I also can hit it while moving backwards down the line (like Kim).

Volleys: I can volley, because I played doubles early on, but now I really haven't played much so the instinct needs some work.

Footwork: This has gotten drastically better. I don't feel off balance on my shots anymore.

Foot speed: I can get to pretty much any ball on the court. I used to be able to do the splits on hard courts as well. Now I can really only do that on clay.

Endurance: Good! It's come back now.

Preferred surface: Hard courts for sure, but clay is not a bad surface for me either.

Mentality: Much stronger mentally as I got older, but I can phone in a choke still (lol).

So, does that sound like Kim still?
Still Kim

Marina's FB Fan-page

Old Jun 20th, 2015, 03:06 PM   #330
country flag Potapovushina
You look good when your heart is on fire

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Govortsova probably