Tennis Forum banner

US Open outfits!

74K views 611 replies 182 participants last post by  Electrique 
#1 ·
We already have a thread for the US Open Series, but I thought I'd open one for the final Major of the year.

So far we have the dresses Ana is supposed to wear:D

And today I found these two dresses

Serena is supposed to wear them:eek:
They're just horrible and I hope this isn't true:sad:

See less See more
#256 ·
It's not the worst outfit I've ever seen but Venus' is an ugly dress in my opinion. HATE the colour, the shape, the thing on the back, the collar. It is better than that weird messy green dress she wore earlier this year though.

#265 ·
Привет;16384891 said:
:unsure: PLEASE tell me you don't mean to say that this USO dress is better than the RG dress?
Was it RG? The one where it was a green skirt & then the waist area up was all kind of messed up patterns all over the place in a few different colours. Made me dizzy to see her move in that thing, felt like she had one of those 'Magic Eye' pictures on her dress.

So yeah even though I hate the pink colour & the weird cut & style of this USO dress I prefer it to the crazy green one (the green thing did have a better cut/style, I'll give it that)

#272 ·
Привет;16384986 said:
That dress was amazing and creative! :bigcry: This one is below average... :( ;)
Hehe, each to their own in the world of fashion eh? ;)

I do like the stripe that goes down the front of this dress, that's probably the only bit I actually like outright.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.