Tennis Forum banner

US Open outfits!

74K views 611 replies 182 participants last post by  Electrique 
#1 ·
We already have a thread for the US Open Series, but I thought I'd open one for the final Major of the year.

So far we have the dresses Ana is supposed to wear:D

And today I found these two dresses

Serena is supposed to wear them:eek:
They're just horrible and I hope this isn't true:sad:

See less See more
#548 ·
I think she's been on the adidas website & designed her own...think it's called Miadidas or something, you get to pick colours & put words on them etc, I tried it myself but hated all the colours they offered, too much bright pink, lime & gold...no nice blues :sad:

But yeah think the shoes are her own creation :tape:

#554 ·
Yeah I don't get it either :shrug: I actually think this dress (the black one with shiny bits...not sure if she's played in any other dress so far this USO) is one of the better ones she's worn in recent years. Then again I judge whether I like the clothes of a tennis player on whether it's suitable for playing tennis & my own personal taste, not actual fashion ideas or whatever so I'm never bothered if it's a fashion envelope pusher or anything groundbreaking, just whether I think it looks nice or stupid to play to tennis in. Sharapova's dress here looks ok & seems ok to play tennis in so I like it, sure the shiny bits are a bit superfluous but there are much worse dresses out there & I kind of like the sci-fi/disco theme she's got going on :lol: Still hate her headband though :p

#560 ·

Really like Nastya Rodionova's outfit!!! :D Sadly this is the only pic I can find of it...but on the TV it looked lovely!!! :hearts:

Oakley :worship:

#564 ·
i really like masha's dress, except the headband's are really starting to irritate me. :eek:

jj's is the worst unfortunately. red does not go well will her skin tone, and the contrast to the court isn't that exciting either.
and the random frills and crap on it is so :tape:

venus's doubles dress is nice too. :D bepa's is great too :yeah:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.