USO'14 - We have been to Hell and brought it with us - Page 110 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2014, 11:15 AM   #1636
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future
Re: USO'14 - We have been to Hell and brought it with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther24 View Post
I went on stalker mode and found it myself.

A friend of hers replied to her and the girl of the tweet goes on to say "He's so cute, how do I make him my BFF.."
Jealous

Old Sep 9th, 2014, 11:19 AM   #1637
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
Jealous
I just found out he was in Guest's box during this recent USO.

Mario boy, please pick your friends better.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2014, 08:05 PM   #1638
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

So 8 Slams = 8 different winners. When was the last time that happened ?
Fan de Tennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2014, 09:07 PM   #1639
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Marin was so good yesterday, I'm so happy for him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther24 View Post
I just found out he was in Guest's box during this recent USO.

Mario boy, please pick your friends better.
Old Sep 10th, 2014, 05:33 AM   #1640
Rogue.

Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan de Tennis View Post
So 8 Slams = 8 different winners. When was the last time that happened ?

Korda/Hingis
Moya/Sanchez-Vicario
Sampras/Novotna
Rafter/Davenport

MS.VW.PK.GM.NV.
Rogue. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2014, 07:32 AM   #1641
country flag riff

riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post

Did you read anything about his case or you jus read headlines "cilic is positive on doping test"

His doping test was mess and false positive.
He was positive on markers which were legal.

So they even gave back him his prize money and points which he had to return after he tested positive.

He is not a drug cheater, he is just a bit stupid. Of course, everyone when they see that he was drug positive, supposed that he is on steroids or sth even worse. Jesus.
Gasquet was positive on coke but it seemed that everyone forgot about that, and Cilic who was false accused is the most hated player now

He is good guy, and now he is proven everyone and even ITF that he is true champ.

Haters gonna hate no mather what.
are you stupid?
Victor also had tones of excuses but was not spared, was he?
I can name others who also not intentionally had consumed contaminated substances and also serve their 1-2 year bans.
stupidity is not an excuse, Federer said it was more like a stupid move.
riff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2014, 07:36 AM   #1642
country flag riff

riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I think that the rules regarding doping are on the one hand too strict and on the other hand not strict enough. First of all - things like cocaïne and marijuana should be removed from the list of banned substances. Not because I 'approve' of them, but just because they are not performance enhancing. They are just unhealthy products in the vein of nicotine or alcohol. One could make an exception for coke use during a match, but than we enter the territory of the absurd.

I also think it's absurd that as an athlete you can't properly treat a cold like you or me because this or that product contains a tiny amount of this or that banned substance. So I think it would be wise to make the list of banned substances shorter, which would also make it easier for the players to keep up with what you can and can't put into your body.

I would be in favor of a team of doctors who work exclusively for the WTA and ATP. When you as a player are sick, injured or you need for some reason to put a substance into your body you could go to them. They would know what you can or can't do and it would take the "I didn't know" excuse out of it.

When all that is in place and you still get caught doing something that isn't kosher you should automatically get a lifetime ban because it would mean that you clearly are a cheater because you no longer have a leg to stand on. There would no longer be any benefit of the doubt to consider.
it is not only a matter of enhancing performance but more importantly safety issues - nobody wants players falling dead on court. ATP/WTA have responsibility.
riff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2014, 09:09 AM   #1643
country flag Strawberried4t55

Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice Strawberried4t55 is just really nice

We didn't have one single maiden slam winner this year on the WTA, but we had 2 on the ATP, very strange.
Roland Garros 2012 CHAMPION
Roland Garros 2014 CHAMPION
Strawberried4t55 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2014, 08:19 PM   #1644
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue. View Post

Korda/Hingis
Moya/Sanchez-Vicario
Sampras/Novotna
Rafter/Davenport
Thank you.
Fan de Tennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote