Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2015 Season - Volume 18 - Page 237 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Yesterday, 04:08 AM   #3541
country flag fed_up

fed_up has a reputation beyond repute fed_up has a reputation beyond repute fed_up has a reputation beyond repute fed_up has a reputation beyond repute fed_up has a reputation beyond repute fed_up has a reputation beyond repute fed_up has a reputation beyond repute fed_up has a reputation beyond repute fed_up has a reputation beyond repute fed_up has a reputation beyond repute fed_up has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2015 Season - Volume 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya! View Post
JJ OUT in Monterrey.
fed_up is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Yesterday, 04:20 AM   #3542
country flag Spencer.
Mia San Arsenal

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

This truly sucks dick. Get better Jelena.

When she does finally hang up her rackets, how often will you guys visit TF? I can't see myself posting too too much since the majority of my time is here these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugues Daniel View Post
Wozniacki has magnificent shotmaking if you ask me, but it's not the power kind of one. She has to rely on all court tactics to make effective her sweet topspin mix, while still able to hit pretty decent winners when she feels them, especially with the backhand. Despite not making many winners, she's still an agressive baseliner, and she doesn't only win matches by waiting the opponent's mistake, though she can do that at times also.
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:49 AM   #3543
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Out of Moonterrey? But maybe it's the best she takes a few weeks off
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:46 PM   #3544
country flag GameSetJJ
Delusional Jankobitch

GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute GameSetJJ has a reputation beyond repute

I'd rather she come back for the clay season, I was of the belief she plays non-stop or has a lot of time off.

Bartoli Li Serena
GameSetJJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:09 AM   #3545
country flag jarko111

jarko111 has much to be proud of jarko111 has much to be proud of jarko111 has much to be proud of jarko111 has much to be proud of jarko111 has much to be proud of jarko111 has much to be proud of jarko111 has much to be proud of jarko111 has much to be proud of jarko111 has much to be proud of jarko111 has much to be proud of jarko111 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer. View Post
This truly sucks dick. Get better Jelena.

When she does finally hang up her rackets, how often will you guys visit TF? I can't see myself posting too too much since the majority of my time is here these days.
I was a fan of tennis before JJ and I will be a fan long after, God willing. I don't know where I'll go on here, who will be that player I will invest in. Before JJ, I was a fan or at least interested in a lot of players equally. JJ is pretty much my priority but I hope that some of the other veterans will tug at my heartstrings.

What will suck on here more than anything is that I really have barely ventured outside these cheering volumes. I really like the group of people that post in here.. and if we are scattered around rooting for other players that will obviously kinda not be fun.

I just hope she has more tennis left in her. Seems like she is falling apart. Maybe she'll get it together before the clay season.. but I guess we've been pretty lucky that JJ hasn't had huge gaps of time away from the tour. Certainly there are players out there right now who have been away from the game for very large amounts of time that are back doing their thing.

The inner leg/hip problem bothers me because JJ is a player that can do the splits on court. If she loses her movement we're screwed.

I do have this weird feeling talking about JJ retiring.. because she and I are the same age.. and I have followed her career forever and a day. I don't feel old.. but when we start to talk about retirement and JJ.. feels weird. I feel old. hehehe
Old Today, 12:20 AM   #3546
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday!
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:04 AM   #3547
country flag Kampi

Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute Kampi has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday to our Jelena

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Australia, in France, in Great Britain and in the United States, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence (mental) and growing strength (physical) in the air (serve and volley), we shall defend our lovely Island (Jelena), whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches (clay-courts), we shall fight on the landing grounds (hard-courts), we shall fight in the fields (grass-courts) and in the streets (WTAworld), we shall fight in the hills(reaching the top) we shall and we will never surrender.“ GO JJ.........AMEN
Kampi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:13 AM   #3548
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute
Happy bday to Jecalina. Recover and slay the clay season again.
Old Today, 01:40 PM   #3549
country flag Spencer.
Mia San Arsenal

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Birthday to Jelena!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugues Daniel View Post
Wozniacki has magnificent shotmaking if you ask me, but it's not the power kind of one. She has to rely on all court tactics to make effective her sweet topspin mix, while still able to hit pretty decent winners when she feels them, especially with the backhand. Despite not making many winners, she's still an agressive baseliner, and she doesn't only win matches by waiting the opponent's mistake, though she can do that at times also.
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:51 PM   #3550
country flag Barker

Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold Barker is a splendid one to behold

Shine on, you crazy diamond!
Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:23 PM   #3551
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

Happy Bday EMPRESS! Be a lot healthier in your 30s. Unbelievable she is 30 already!
Sad she pulled out of Monterrey, but better so, she has a lot of points to defend in IW.
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:30 PM   #3552
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

HBD JJ!!! now to have a serena-like resurgence!
Potato is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote