160K views 3K replies 72 participants last post by  Nightcrawl3r 
#1 · (Edited)
This is Alexandra

Residence : Bucharest, Romania
Date of birth : 03/05/1990
Birthplace : Bucharest, Romania
Height : 1.66m
Weight : 46 kg
Plays : Right Handed (Double Handed Backhand)
Favourite Surface : Clay
Win/Loss Record - Singles : 145 - 70
ITF Women's Circuit singles titles : 7
Career High Singles : 248 (December 20, 2010), current rank is 250

Personally

* Alexandra started playing tennis when she was 4 years old
* Her father, Alexandru, got her on the tennis court for first time
* Short right kick is her preffered shot
* She likes playing offensive on court
* As personal interests are swimming and listening to music

See less See more
#1,940 ·
Winning a total of 51 points and only taking 3 games. Well, scorelines can be harsh in this sport, especially for players on the mental side.

I would still give her the edge against a good amount of players in the FO draw, but she needs to pray for mercy and maybe Fortuna is being generous to her.

Apart from that, the stats pretty much tell the story. 8 DFs, 1 on MP, and 6 of the other 7 in the decisive stages of her service games. Blew tons of chances in that second set alone, but then again still showed that she can play tennis when she is able to get her head straight.

#1,941 ·
The girl is useless. I her place i will married fast and start a family life.

#1,942 ·
Expected loss unfortunately.

Dude , if you want more posts , go to GM. You said a few weeks ago , you never watched her play and after that , I saw some rude comments from you here.

I don't want to be a jerk , like you were when you posted this message, no offence , but please keep these kind of comments to yourself. (especially ,given the fact that you watched her play 0->2 times in your life)

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#1,945 ·
The thing is that she doesn't even play that badly at the moment. Those sorelines are absolutely ridicolous.

She has just 0 confidence and throws in a DF or unforced error to mug up every chance she gets.

#1,951 ·
#1,953 ·
I am also happy for her to draw a qualifier just to get an idea about her current state of form. This might sound odd given that she is on a 5 match losing streak since Kattowice, but none of these losses were surprising or shocking.

In fact, during this stratch she has taken two sets against players ranked inside the Top 20 and not only by luck but by completely outplaying them from the baseline in a way that I haven't seen her compete even in her good 2013. If anything, this slump just proves that she is the terrible match player that I have always assumed and that those DFs on key points in particular completely kill her confidence.

Still, there are a couple of qualifiers that I can't see her beating at the moment. But apart from those, I wouldn't rule out her chances against any of the girls ranked in the 130s downwards. I don't think that the majority of girls reaching the main draw through Q would have done much better in those past weeks with the draws that she had.

She will, however, put herself under tremendous pressure. It will be tough.

#1,963 ·
A.Cadantu loses the point with a backhand Unforced Error.
Game Summary
0 - 40 A.Cadantu loses the point with a double fault.
Double Faults
0 - 30 A.Cadantu loses the point with a double fault.
Double Faults
0 - 15 A.Cadantu loses the point with a double fault.
Double Faults
Just no.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.