Tennis Forum banner

"Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon

41K views 500 replies 45 participants last post by  Sean. 
#1 ·
*Opening this thread now incase she flops R1 in RG so we can move on really quickly :sobbing:*

#481 ·
Can you believe Ana stealing a coach from Verdasco? :lol: Sweet revenge :hearts:

Maybe you are right though, maybe everything is just a speculation. Don't know about Sanchez, he seems as a tough but funny coach, but I really never imagined him and Ana together, but who knows, it will be interesting to follow their relationship. :)

#482 ·
I think he coached Wozniacki for some short period recently, then Petrova and eventually Lisicki which lasted like two days and she fired him. :lol:

#483 ·
He was angry at Petrova because she's giving more power to doubles than singles, and that's the reason why they parted ways. With Caro, he wanted of her to be agressive and to hit ball harder, and than he was fired :happy:

#486 ·
Not sure how I feel about this, I didn't agree with Nigel some of the time - I think the whole weight loss thing has really harmed her game - but he was good with her mentally, talking to her during matches etc., and up until FO she was beating the players she should have beaten and was pretty consistent.

Don't like Sanchez as a coach, can't see him and Ana clicking. I'm worried we're back to the old days of the blame game & conveyer belt of coaches. :sobbing:

Really worrying times!

#487 ·
^ That wat i think as well Sanchez only did well with Jelena

#490 ·
other tweets

@NewsWta Ana Ivanovic is "reportedly" looking at Ricardo Sanchez as her permanent coach but Also consider hiring USTA Coach Troy Hahn mostly

@NewsWta It is said that Ana Ivanovic will be coach by Tatjana Ječmenica all the way till the helping US OPEN SERIES

@NewsWta After the Tatjana Ječmenica partnership over it said she plan go coach less till clay season of 2014

#494 ·
Coachless till clay season of 2014? W-h-a-t t-h-e F@#$@$@#$@#?

Really.. she is a hopeless case.. will just NEVER learn. :facepalm:

#491 ·
lmfao, this is sooo predictable. she fires a coach, then she decides to stay coachless for another 9 months. She doesn't need to be told what to do, she wants to be her own boss. Nigel said that he knows that Ana should put on some weight, but it's not simple. lmfao, now that sentence finally makes sense. It's not that simple with Ana, not in general. As I said. it's not Nigel's fault, she's become an irrational, deluded, spoiled brat. We all know what happens next. She suffers a severe slump, but stubbornly stays coachless until Gavin or someone forces her to hire someone. Then she works very hard to get to the level she was at with Nigel, but since she can't move to the next level... Well...

#496 ·
Yes.. I was just going to write that. I was checking the accounts and I'm not sure..

The @NewsWTA one only has those tweets and nothing more, which is at least strange.

Maybe this is all pure internet rumor.. we should just wait to see if any real news come up in the next few days.

#497 ·
People stop being so naive. Until you've read from an actual reliable source, don't trust anything...especially not from somebody on twitter (https://twitter.com/NewsWta) who has posted in total 3 Tweets and they're all related to Ana Ivanovic ---> SCAM and fake!

''After the Tatjana Ječmenica partnership over it said she plan go coach less till clay season of 2014''
Really?? She's already planning ahead till clay 2014 of next year to be without a coach? As if!

Seriously some people have way too much time on their hands to be making stuff up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.