Tennis Forum banner

ThE pOwErPufFf GiRlS.. Saisai Zheng, Haochen Tang, Ran Tian & Zhu Lin Cheering Thread

121K views 3K replies 26 participants last post by  Internova 
#1 · (Edited)
ThE pOwErPufFf GiRlS.. Saisai Zheng, Haochen Tang, Ran Tian & Zhu Lin Cheering Thread

Hi ! Well, I decided to create my first cheering thread ever. This is a thread to support young chineses players Saisai Zheng and Haochen Tang. Most of you will ask "Who are they?" I also made that question to myself a few days ago :lol: But looking for them in the Internet, found they are 15 years old, and that they are doing quite well in their junior careers. Saisai just beat Haochen in 3 tough sets on a 10K semifinal, and will play today her first ITF final ever in her only 3rd ITF ever (only 2nd 10K). Last week, she played a 25K in Xiamen, where she crushed the Q draw before losing in R2 to #1 seed and Top 200 player Han Xinyun. Actually, she will play today against Sharipova to win a 10K in Shenzhen. In these 3 ITFs she played, she has 11 wins and 2 losses.

In juniors, Saisai has won 27 matches, while only losing 6 this year, with a record of 16 wins in a row. Also 33 wins and 7 losses in her career.

Haochen has played just 2 ITFs already, reaching SF in one of them (this week). In Juniors, Haochen has not lost a match this year, with a 17 matches winning streak. In her career, just 20 wins and 2 losses.

I think we will have to keep an eye on these players. Maybe they will become the truly GOATs. Time will say :) I hope this thread bringes them good luck :kiss:

By the moment, BEST WISHES IN YOUR FIRST ITF FINAL TODAY, SAISAI :bounce: Jia You ! :bowdown:

Saisai

And here, Haochen

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.