Tennis Forum banner

The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

149K views 2K replies 70 participants last post by  Potato 
#1 ·
Hey all
As our off topic/off season thread proved to be soooo popular - I thought it might be worth setting up a proper one for JJ forum posters as the season gets underway!

Basically - if it doesn't fit in any of the other threads (Important or otherwise!) then it can live here!!!

Enjoy!

#1,313 ·
Partly, and IMO given that there was a decision made by the CPS, this FA ruling is unnecessary as I'd imagine a similar conclusion will be reached in this tribunal as well.

However, the FA has also cocked this up big time. JT was acquitted over two months ago and only now is the hearing starting. This could have been sorted out almost as soon as the court verdict was given but they'd drawn this out which shows that this isn't about getting justice/closure over the allegations but more about settling some petty dispute between a national organisation and a footballer who isn't wanted any more. Like I said, I don't like Terry and I've always thought he was overrated, but I don't blame him for leaving or calling out the FA like he did. :shrug:

#1,319 ·
How can you people watch a sport like golf? My dad is spending his retirement days watching a golf channel, I tried watching several times, but it was more boring than a Wozniacki-Niculescu match. :sobbing:
Also, a proleterian in me is terribly upset about the players having people to carry their bags for them. Who do they think they are?? Is their name Jankovic?? :p

#1,320 ·
I need to come to Serbia for a holiday, and I can watch the golf channel with your Dad :cheer:

I think it's interesting to me as it's as much, if not more so about mental strength rather than physical. If you haven't got it mentally, then it's all over :lol: No way would I have the patience to play golf, tbh. I'd be too frustrated :bomb: The Ryder Cup 2012 was one of the greatest sporting comebacks in history. Even my Mum, who, like you, thinks golf is supremely boring, was texting me back & forth about the Ryder Cup last night :lol: But I can understand why people find it dull. I used to be one of those people :lol:

#1,321 ·
I never thought there is someone on this board who actually likes Rory :speakles:

#1,323 · (Edited)
:oh:

Wow, now I feel silly for mocking Caro's taste in men. He's definitely not hot, but his other qualities seem impressive. Ana chose a better looking golfer, but Caro's choice is much better. :worship:
Indeed, Rory was not blessed with looks, poor soul. I have to stay quiet with the bashing he gets on this forum :lol: He finished with his long term GF (6/7 years) for Caro :hysteric: Caro was a long time crush of his (she's the second person he followed on twitter :oh: ) & he thought he would take a chance to go for his "dream girl" when they met at the Haye/Klitscko (sp?) match last July.

Edit: I've never understood how people can be in a long term relationship, then date someone new a few weeks later, but it happens all the time :shrug: One of One Direction broke up with his long term girlfriend & is now dating Leona Lewis (also his long time crush :lol: ). I guess if you're fortunate to be famous & you get the chance with a long time fancy, you're going to give it a try I guess.

#1,328 ·
And wasn't Rebecca Ferguson dating that black-haired guy from 1D?

#1,339 · (Edited)
He wants to be played as the main striker at Arsenal :hysteric: He is delusional :sobbing: If he doesn't "Sign da ting" he will leave for free next season :help:

I saw that. Peak Suarez :worship: Bale's was as good :inlove:

:oh:

What a surprise the media chose to ignore this dive...NAAATTTT[/Borat]

Agger's new tattoo :rolls: http://twitter.com/LBFutbol/status/256119566026027008/photo/1 I guess that is loyalty. I have always had a bit of a crush on Agger since he came to England :secret: even though sometimes he looks like a drug addict :tape:

#1,348 ·
:eek:

Far too extreme a reaction from the bus driver (not just the uppercut, but what went after. There was no need for that) but she did initiate the violence by hitting him first. You can't rely on the whole 'I'm a woman, so he's not going to physically retaliate' thing. You don't know what sort of nutter you're dealing with. Unfortunately for her, she learnt that lesson the hard way.

#1,346 ·
^ 0:25 gross

#1,350 ·
^ I watched it :sobbing: I was so nervous. It was like a JJ match.

#1,366 ·
^I don't know if you have Sport klub, they show some WTA occasionally.
:sobbing:

Arsenal play Utd on Saturday. Last match was 8-2 Utd :sobbing: :scared: I just know Van Bitch will score, probably a hat-trick. I can only imagine the goal celebration, he has no respect or shame :hysteric:
I doubt that he would celebrate, he'd be a proper c*nt if he does that. Anyway, Rooney will score for a 1-0 victory :oh:

#1,370 ·
lol, if they don't win it this time, then they are truly useless. Though I like Arsenal's team this year, but it's always the same story with them.
As much as I love AW, if any other manager had this trophyless drought at a "top" club he would've been sacked by now :bigcry:

Btw, did anyone watch Partizan last night? <3 breaking :sob:
What happened?

#1,372 ·
Jelena Jankovic won "Heart" award! :D I think she will show her est tennis in Prague. She plays best when she plays for her country.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.